Replies

• VitVit18
    VitVit18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    As long as I can find one in my city, a Nikon D5100 :D
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Nexus 7 Tablet. I got one for each of us.
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    A new laptop.
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    If i get the job i have an interview for tomorrow I will get my hair cut and a new skirt, jacket and shoes to make a new top a new complete outfit...

if i dont... it will be a £5 skirt i found online lol
    x
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    a couple trips to Victoria Secret....lol..
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    The most physcially fit I've ever been in my adult life and the least I've weighed in my adult life...a double blessing !! The biggest blessing is all those who have inspired me along the way...may Santa be good to you all.
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Laser Hair Remover!!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    well seeing that I am santa in my house and I am single so I manage to one for the kids and one for me... I have some nice gifts so far......haha glad I know exactly what I like....
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You should adopt one from a shelter. I did and she is the sweetest kindest puppy I've ever owned. I highly recommend it.

- In response to the post about getting a pit-bull puppy.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a new car... and most recently a Coach purse. Otherwise its just me giving to others that I love.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    my wife and I said be frugal with each other and ourselves this xmas, just some kindle book purchases for me and some nook books for her, but save the money for our trip to Florida in the summer.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    You should adopt one from a shelter. I did and she is the sweetest kindest puppy I've ever owned. I highly recommend it.

- In response to the post about getting a pit-bull puppy.

100% agree, both my lab-mixes came from rescues and shelters are teaming with pit bulls
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    Laser Hair Remover!!!

Where is the hair being removed from?
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Well, last night I bought myself a fake Christmas tree, some decorations and a printer/scanner so I guess we can call that my gift to myself. After Christmas I might hit up the sales to get some new clothes too. I desperately need work pants since most of mine are way too big and baggy now!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    lush bath bombs, some ebooks for my kobo, a PS3 or Xbox game or two to keep me busy....

I have half a month off in December, so i'm going to have some serious time for pampering me.
  • Mylolamia
    Mylolamia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    A vacation with the family in 2 weeks, a 3 night cruise in Jan, and a tablet... Wouldn't be taking both trips if it weren't for my amazing travel agent sister getting us amazing deals!

I had one of those once...now she is a banker. Still do the cruises, however.
  • Mylolamia
    Mylolamia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My Christmas is early...the 15th with all my family together first time in eight years..could not ask for anything better!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    flipbelt! got it early so I could use it at my upcoming half marathon this weekend!

http://www.flipbelt.com/
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Hopefully, a European. :drinker:

Otherwise, I just bought myself a pair of snow boots for my upcoming trip to...yep, you guessed it...Europe.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    cold weather workout clothes and lots and lots of sexy panties.