How Screwed is Dexter????

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
Dexter now has many loose ends. Both Laquerta and the former Captain are on his *kitten*, Hannah's father ratted Hannah out. Debra knows, and she will be questioned, who knows what she will do??

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Awesome episode!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    LaGuerta finally has to die. I've been waiting since season 1.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no idea what's going to happen. Hannah will obviously have to kill the girl. But that's the only fix I can see. They may have their suspicions, but connecting Dex to the actual murders will be more than difficult. As for Deb, she'll never tell on him. So, I don't know what's going to happen!! It's gonna be awesome though, whatever it is.
  • Charlie003
    Options

But the captain is also on him now.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options

Yes, please. The question is, with the Captain guy care, or still be looking into Dexter? He hates LaGuerta too.
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Dexter is the best show right now!! This season is better than last season...which I found so-so, by Dexter standards. You know they are going to throw in some crazy twist in the next two episodes though to make us all long for next season!!
  • imanole
    Options

Totally agree. Hate LaGuerta.....but that is why they have her on there. And I'm getting sick of Quinn too.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options

I so agree with this!

I don't know how he is going to get out of this one!!
  • allifantastical
    Options
    ...And I'm getting sick of Quinn too.

Why does Quinn look like he is on crack? His cheeks are SO sunken in.
  • Charlie003
    Options

Totally agree. Hate LaGuerta.....but that is why they have her on there. And I'm getting sick of Quinn too.

Why did Quinn get so much screen time this season. I think he is going to dissapear.
  • Drunkadelic
    Options
    Yes, please. The question is, with the Captain guy care, or still be looking into Dexter? He hates LaGuerta too.
    Yea she really threw a wrench in my hopes when she brought him into it. But the captain does hate her and he was very close with Harry. I see him not believing Dex could do it.
  • allifantastical
    Options
    I want more Batista!
  • Charlie003
    Options
    Yea she really threw a wrench in my hopes when she brought him into it. But the captain does hate her and he was very close with Harry. I see him not believing Dex could do it.

or. He will find out, and cover Dex in order to embarriss Laquerta. I think Quinn and his stripper may have to go into witness protection.
  • Drunkadelic
    Options
    Why did Quinn get so much screen time this season. I think he is going to dissapear.
    Yea the Koshka brotherhood is going to be after his head now. I'm fine with that.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    I tried to get into Dexter but found this season to be rather boring.
  • Drunkadelic
    Options
    or. He will find out, and cover Dex in order to embarriss Laquerta. I think Quinn and his stripper may have to go into witness protection.
    I like that scenario better, I think.
  • imanole
    Options

Yeah. They need more of Batista and less of Quinn, he is just too much of a selfish prick. He was actually ok when he was dating Deb, I 'almost' started liking him a little for a few weeks. lol
  • Charlie003
    Options

He will then hold that info over Debs head and force her to be his puppet.
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have a sinking feeling though that Hannah might go after Deb since Deb is gunning for her.

I agree Quinn looks like crap lately - what's up with that?

LaGuerta needs to go. She is still hung up on Doakes after all these years? Really? And the guy she's asking to help is a really old family friend of Dexter's family? If I were LaGuerta, I don't think I would trust him, especially after how she forced that hand.

It's definitely going to be interesting to see how Dex gets out of all of this unscathed...or does he? He's abandoning the code so will he get caught?
  • imanole
    Options

Agreed. He will protect Dexter. Here is my hope, he actually uses this to protect Dexter, get people to think LaGuerta is crazy and lose her job, and he is back in. I know they are signed up for at least one more season. If they can keep the story this good, I hope they do at least 3 more!