How Screwed is Dexter????

Options

Replies

• Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I have a sinking feeling though that Hannah might go after Deb since Deb is gunning for her.
    Am I the only one that would be okay with that?
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

I agree Quinn looks like crap lately - what's up with that?

^^This!! He looks like he's taken up the crack....
  • Nice
    Nice Posts: 84
    Options
    I want more Batista!

haha..me too.. sexxxyy
  • Drunkadelic
    Options
    I tried to get into Dexter but found this season to be rather boring.
    tumblr_m7b8j5mTMr1rwq8ato1_500.gif
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    This season rocks! His secret is out, hope he gets La Guerta.....she bugs me.
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have a sinking feeling though that Hannah might go after Deb since Deb is gunning for her.

It's interesting to me that Dex has someone, ever more than the chick from two seasons ago, to share stuff with. However, she is a psycho killer and I think in the end, she will go down....Dex may have to choose between the woman he loves (Hanna) and the woman who loves him (Deb). ;-) I think he kills Hannah.....but it would be twisted if she makes it into next season.
  • Justkf
    Justkf Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    ...And I'm getting sick of Quinn too.

Why does Quinn look like he is on crack? His cheeks are SO sunken in.

Agreed!!
  • imanole
    Options
    I tried to get into Dexter but found this season to be rather boring.
    tumblr_m7b8j5mTMr1rwq8ato1_500.gif

LMBO. This is funny!!
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I think he already knows that Dexter is the Bay Harbor Butcher. I think that with him and harry being friends for so long that harry may have confided in him. And he has been cover for him up to this point but now that LaQuerta is figuring it out I think he is going to use dexter to get rid of her so he can try and come back. And I think that Deb is going to die as well unfortunately. The russian mafia is going to get Quinn.
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options

I have been asking the same thing all season! I don't like how Quinn gets away with everything!
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options

Agreed!!

Could not find info. Lots of spec on internet.
  • clewis628
    clewis628 Posts: 94 Member
    Options

It's interesting to me that Dex has someone, ever more than the chick from two seasons ago, to share stuff with. However, she is a psycho killer and I think in the end, she will go down....Dex may have to choose between the woman he loves (Hanna) and the woman who loves him (Deb). ;-) I think he kills Hannah.....but it would be twisted if she makes it into next season.

That would be an intense episode - probably more so than when he had to choose between Brian and Deb. Oooh...now I really kind of want this to happen...
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I think he already knows that Dexter is the Bay Harbor Butcher. I think that with him and harry being friends for so long that harry may have confided in him. And he has been cover for him up to this point but now that LaQuerta is figuring it out I think he is going to use dexter to get rid of her so he can try and come back. And I think that Deb is going to die as well unfortunately. The russian mafia is going to get Quinn.

I think you are pretty spot on with my thoughts. I don't think it would hurt the captains feelings to have LaQuerta out. I hope Deb does not die. And I really did like Quinn...for a while. I did not like Hannah to start but she is growing on me. I like that Dexter has somebody, so I hope that part of the story continues. But there is no such thing as a happy ending, especially on Dexter. Love this show! :love:
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

And WHYYYYYY can't they fix his frikkin hair?! There's a playful messy thing I think they were trying to go for, but it looks like he stuck his head in a wind tunnel EVERY EPISODE. O_O
  • Flamenquero
    Options
    What are you people talking about?
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    SO SCREWED!! But he'll figure a way out of it like he always does!
  • imanole
    Options

And WHYYYYYY can't they fix his frikkin hair?! There's a playful messy thing I think they were trying to go for, but it looks like he stuck his head in a wind tunnel EVERY EPISODE. O_O

^^ this ^^ LMBO
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    LaGuerta finally has to die. I've been waiting since season 1.
    Yes, please. The question is, with the Captain guy care, or still be looking into Dexter? He hates LaGuerta too.
    Yea she really threw a wrench in my hopes when she brought him into it. But the captain does hate her and he was very close with Harry. I see him not believing Dex could do it.

Or not caring! He's a jaded cop too, right? He's familiar with the Bay Harbor Butcher case. He knows BHB only kills criminals who weren't brought to justice. What if he's OK with it?
  • Drunkadelic
    Options
    Deb is too freaking emotional. In love with her brother? come on. That story line still makes me furious.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    LaGuerta finally has to die. I've been waiting since season 1.
    Yes, please. The question is, with the Captain guy care, or still be looking into Dexter? He hates LaGuerta too.
    Yea she really threw a wrench in my hopes when she brought him into it. But the captain does hate her and he was very close with Harry. I see him not believing Dex could do it.

or. He will find out, and cover Dex in order to embarriss Laquerta. I think Quinn and his stripper may have to go into witness protection.

Yep I think he will try and screw over Laguerta to get his job back!

Now that Dexter doesn't have a code, he can kill Laguerta!