Replies

• RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Panda!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed, life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears."But doctor" He says, "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.
  • Bethie_B
    Bethie_B Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Dead hookers. Your fault, Cap.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I thought this said horseranch test..I see some very dirty images...I will not share.
  • VinylHearts
    Options
    Gandhi.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    A pelvis. What does that say about me?? :noway:
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Dead hookers. Your fault, Cap.

Dead hooker bunny rabbit!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    For posterity, I see Gotama Buddha, sitting cross legged under the Bodhi tree, wearing a sex black bra and making an 'o' face.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    a bunneh \m/
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Murder
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    male pelvis, lungs, other organs
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I see a mess.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    A lady, her ovaries and fallopian tubes.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Well there is this weird looking penis right in my face.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    For posterity, I see Gotama Buddha, sitting cross legged under the Bodhi tree, wearing a sex black bra and making an 'o' face.

OMG i saw the same thing! ROFLMAO!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Bacon!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    A yawning man with big hair and clown shoes on a leg adductor machine.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the *kitten* and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or President Truman. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Clean up the damn mess for crying out loud!!!
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I see a picture of a godlike ancient emporer with two half-human, half-animal disciples at his side. He has an aura around him that shows the power he is radiating in. He has recently acquired this power which is why he is now basking in it.