yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

looks the same as this:

112511_rg_StarWarsIdentities_01.jpg

darth vader?
  • flabbyjay
    flabbyjay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Okay so this confirms I am definitely a perv because all I see is very dirty images.

Friend request sent:flowerforyou:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Dead hookers. Your fault, Cap.

Now you... I like!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    easter island heads facing each other, on top of two keys going towards each other, and on bottom is a wasp.

The second one is obviously a Weeping Angel on top of Darth Vader's helmet.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I thought this said horseranch test..I see some very dirty images...I will not share.

yep. true story.
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    skeleton...ribcage and pelvis area.
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    Panda bear
  • IslandRider
    Options
    Well there is this weird looking penis right in my face.

No, no, he meant in the black and white picture he posted...
  • milleyea
    milleyea Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    A pelvis. What does that say about me?? :noway:

^^ this! lol!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Lungs and spine.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Well, look beyond it at the rorschach image and tell us what you see there.

:laugh:
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    woman with her legs spread open ::noway:
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

looks the same as this:

112511_rg_StarWarsIdentities_01.jpg

darth vader?

That's exactly what I saw!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the *kitten* and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or President Truman. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

Ahhh. Rohrschach. He's got it!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    An alien aircraft trying to swallow up a C-130 which has deployed flares.
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options

Glad I was not the only one...
    Was about to say "I must be horny, all I see in these pics are.... Well let us not go there right now"
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options

Sorry, let me get that out of your way. Okay, now what do you see in the picture?
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options

Glad I was not the only one...
    Was about to say "I must be horny, all I see in these pics are.... Well let us not go there right now"

lmao i just have a dirty mind.. so anything i see i must say will be pretty sexual
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the *kitten* and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or President Truman. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

In love.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    a butterfly!