Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's your healthy obsession?

Food wise, my healthy(ish) obsession is rice, diced tomatoes, sausage, onions, french green beans (with a crunch to them.) and carrots sometimes added.
Exercise wise, it's jogging 20 minutes straight at 4.5 speed. Buuut, I do love the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred too! :)

How about y'all?

Replies

• Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Weight lifting. I love pushing my limits and feeling the sore muscles that come from it.
  • bipsqueen
    bipsqueen Posts: 57 Member
    Running!!! I usually do between 3.5 and 4.5 at 5 mph!! What a great stress reliever!
    I love to eat grilled chicken salads with lots of veggies!
  • JenRunTriHappyGirl
    JenRunTriHappyGirl Posts: 521 Member
    running (on those man I feel so good days) it is my time to escape reality and just go!
  • Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    Peanut Butter <3<3<3<3<3
  • Guacamole is my healthy food obsession.
    & Jogging at 5.0 for 20 minutes straight or the feel of muscles forming from strength training :)
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    veggies!
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Peanut Butter <3<3<3<3<3

^^^ YES
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Green tea, fruit, yoghurt, dark chocolate, green veggies, cold chilli roasted salmon, olive oil, healthy egg-fried rice, tomato-based pasta meals, OATMEAL, soy milk, baked potatoes, bean stews, RAW 'NAKD' BARS...I love it ALL!

I love the 30 day shred, running, walking, yoga...anything healthy makes me feel so good inside and makes me look good outside :smile: My problem is with my UNhealthy obsessions (Chinese take-out, nachos, milk chocolate truffles, pizza, cream-laden fresh pies and cakes and creamy pasta dishes, excessive amounts of fresh bread with real butter, cappuccinos, chewing gum etc etc...)

Now that I'm in maintenance its all about striking a balance!
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Food-wise: Bananas and Sweet Potatoes
    Exercise-wise: I guess that would be just exercising in general haha
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Natural peanut butter- especially mixed with cottage cheese or with banana and honey on wheat toast! All day, erry day.

Exercise weights its got to be free weights, right now I'm loving shoulder presses, they make me feel like a beast! ;)
  • AliciaHollywood
    AliciaHollywood Posts: 102 Member
    Kashi crunchy granola bars, either Roasted Almond or Pumpkin Spice Flax. At least I HOPE they're healthy because I'm addicted and keep several boxes on stock at all times. If I'm running low I immediately stock up again. It's actually the main staple of my diet.
  • Green tea!
  • RobynLB
    RobynLB Posts: 617 Member
    Food of the season: apples, and homemade chicken soup
    Exercise: Boxing. I think this really does qualify as an obsession for me. I will let other things slide and plan my day around boxing . I'll do double classes if I have a free day and enough energy... that's three hours of super high intensity. I come home and give my boyfriend recaps. It's pretty cultish. Funny things is, I'm not even very good.
  • AnniePenny
    AnniePenny Posts: 62 Member
    Lately I'm crazy about this thingies!

http://brunch.metro951.com/2010/05/16/chocoarroz/

How do you guys embed images here btw? O.o anyway.. it's a rice cookie with a layer of chocolate and filling in between.. Only 74 calories of awesomeness :) Filling (cuz of the rice) and great for sweet cravings :P
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    None. =( Every day it's a struggle to eat healthy and make myself work out. I was born to be a bum that eats snack cakes!
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    tea, fruit, veggies, greek yoghurt, walking for 30 minutes to an hour
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Carrots with ranch - always loved 'em, always will!!

Exercise wise - I love lifting weights. Especially when I'm the only female in there! Somehow it makes me feel like a bada**!!
  • envy09
    envy09 Posts: 353 Member
    Food wise I love Apples and Greek Yogurt. As for exercise, I love my lift days!
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    strawberries…
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Running is my obsession!