MIX it up- what races have you dated?

Options

Replies

• Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    human
    Not really what they meant by race

Race meaning (2): 2.Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics
    You were thinking of spcies
    Species meaning (2) 2. Biology . the major subdivision of a genus or subgenus, regarded as the basic category of biological classification, composed of related individuals that resemble one another, are able to breed among themselves, but are not able to breed with members of another species.

But nice try on being a smarta$$

If you thought I was being a smartass why bother Googling and copy pasting the definition of humans and species?? Are you trying to be a smartass or something?

My point (which you missed) was that the question is ridiculous.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I prefer Superheroes....
  • SweetRoyalty25
    Options
    I have no preference and I do not discriminate. Race is not an issue with me when it comes to dating :) I have dated white & hispanic
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Looking at other threads, it would appear that the OP is a tad obsessed with the topic. Sad. I recommend getting over it.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    im dating the Spartan race right now

^^ This and cheating on him with the Tough Mudder.... I feel so dirty....

:heart:
    I prefer Superheroes....

:heart:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    human

Race meaning (2): 2.Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics
    Species meaning (2) 2. Biology . the major subdivision of a genus or subgenus, regarded as the basic category of biological classification, composed of related individuals that resemble one another, are able to breed among themselves, but are not able to breed with members of another species.

If you thought I was being a smartass why bother Googling and copy pasting the definition of humans and species?? Are you trying to be a smartass or something?

My point (which you missed) was that the question is ridiculous.

oh_burn.gif
  • BEAUTY4UBEAST
    Options
    Theres a difference?? lol I :heart: all men!!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    human

Well SIR, I don't think she meant to be a smart *kitten*. I believe she meant that not everyone is shallow and closed minded and thinks that race really matters when it comes to companionship. Whatever makes ya happy....I love skittles.

Nah, I have seen her post here and there as I was reading today (sick not much else I can do but read post today lol) and she is always on peoples case, a bit rude and at times disrespectful. That is how I know she was being a bit of a smarta$$. And if she was not being shallow and whatnot everything you said, she could have at least shown proper intelligence and no respond an incorrect answer. But nevermind, no need to get on rants, just having fun today.

Kudos to those who think outside the box. This is the CCFnG section
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I've gone on a date with one of every race :) My current <3 is Persian. I don't think the question is ridiculous depending on the premise. It's not always easy to date outside of your race because some people are still close minded and in my case, marrying into a different culture has not been easy at all.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Human.

We should introduce you to DaniD then, she's just your type!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Nah, I have seen her post here and there as I was reading today (sick not much else I can do but read post today lol) and she is always on peoples case, a bit rude and at times disrespectful. That is how I know she was being a bit of a smarta$$. And if she was not being shallow and whatnot everything you said, she could have at least shown proper intelligence and no respond an incorrect answer. But nevermind, no need to get on rants, just having fun today.

It's pretty rude and disrespectful for you to form such an opinion about me because I didn't want to send you my TMI. I now have my opinion of you, which I'll keep to myself since I'm not a douche like that.
  • joselo2
    joselo2 Posts: 461
    Options
    i only date whites tbh.

nah j/k i dated a white guy, then a slightly taupe guy, then a oriental, then a hispanic, but then i met a relly drk black guyi likedbut ihad to wait a bit for him because i hadn't worked through the colour spectrum yet nd i would probably lose track if i went out of sequence. so I dated a middle eastern then an indian guy,then a quite drk mixed race... i kept the number of the dark guy but he'd moved on so I'm looking for a guy with the right pantones for me. when we finish I go backto white and start again. I am quite the serial mongamist!!

nah ......naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah xxxxxxxxxx
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    human

Well SIR, I don't think she meant to be a smart *kitten*. I believe she meant that not everyone is shallow and closed minded and thinks that race really matters when it comes to companionship. Whatever makes ya happy....I love skittles.

Yeah just having fun too bro but next time dont copy my $$!!!
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options

It's pretty rude and disrespectful for you to form such an opinion about me because I didn't want to send you my TMI. I now have my opinion of you, which I'll keep to myself since I'm not a douche like that.

But do you douche regularly though? LOL JK JK JK dont send your troops after me.
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    My ex was Puerto Rican

I definitely am an equal opportunist....so bring it!!!
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm as Caucasian as they come.
    My long term boyfriend is some kind of mix of Spanish and who-knows-what.
    He was adopted by a white family as a baby so he doesn't know his lineage besides Spain.
  • micervera
    micervera Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Caucasian, Black, Hispanic, Native American.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I dated a Latino guy once when I was in college and it was sooo much fun! He introduced me to a lot of things i would not have normally been exposed to, and he was extremely romantic and comfortable with expressing his feelings (that could have been because he was older and more mature than guys my age). I encourage my daughters to look beyond skin color when they ready to start dating. I also dated a guy from Ghana and that was different from American blacks. He had a way of expressing himself that I have not found in other black men and he always made me feel important and valuable to him.

His race had nothing to do with him being romantic...he must've had great role models as parents.

I'm currently with a man that is Latino and they're different. They have this way about them that is very original and outgoing. The parents instill values into these young men at an early age, agreed. so I think the parenting is a big thing.

Black - omg, from Africa? They're in a league of their own - OMG lol
  • melmckay99
    Options
    I'm white and have a chinese bf. We've been dating for four years now! I def have the yellow fever :)
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    We are ALLLLLL mutts!