MIX it up- what races have you dated?

Options

Replies

• GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My first real BF was hispanic. My first time was with a African American, and I married two white dudes so far. :P NOT AT THE SAME TIME... :P
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Nah, I have seen her post here and there as I was reading today (sick not much else I can do but read post today lol) and she is always on peoples case, a bit rude and at times disrespectful. That is how I know she was being a bit of a smarta$$. And if she was not being shallow and whatnot everything you said, she could have at least shown proper intelligence and no respond an incorrect answer. But nevermind, no need to get on rants, just having fun today.

It's pretty rude and disrespectful for you to form such an opinion about me because I didn't want to send you my TMI. I now have my opinion of you, which I'll keep to myself since I'm not a douche like that.

what is it lately with people talking about members of MFP - right in front of them - as though seeing us around the forums actually allows them to KNOW us or UNDERSTAND us or get our style??

Seriously, most of us are interacting with those closest to us on our friends list with sarcasm and snark cause its hilarious and these gossipy holier than thou ladeez keep publicly judging us like they know whats happening.

Freaking weird trend lately. Shakes head.

Dani you're the sht.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    What races have I dated?

How long have you got...living in London does that to a person.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    im dating the Spartan race right now

HEY! so am I
  • cloe31
    cloe31 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am caucasian french Canadian and I was married to an Indian from India for 6 years. It was very interesting learning a new culture.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Nah, I have seen her post here and there as I was reading today (sick not much else I can do but read post today lol) and she is always on peoples case, a bit rude and at times disrespectful. That is how I know she was being a bit of a smarta$$. And if she was not being shallow and whatnot everything you said, she could have at least shown proper intelligence and no respond an incorrect answer. But nevermind, no need to get on rants, just having fun today.

It's pretty rude and disrespectful for you to form such an opinion about me because I didn't want to send you my TMI. I now have my opinion of you, which I'll keep to myself since I'm not a douche like that.

what is it lately with people talking about members of MFP - right in front of them - as though seeing us around the forums actually allows them to KNOW us or UNDERSTAND us or get our style??

Seriously, most of us are interacting with those closest to us on our friends list with sarcasm and snark cause its hilarious and these gossipy holier than thou ladeez keep publicly judging us like they know whats happening.

Dani you're the sht.
    ^This.

The highschool cattiness has been a bit much lately.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

HEY! so am I

you make me wanna date the feline race.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options

HEY! so am I

you make me wanna date the feline race.

I have that effect on some.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

Dani you're the sht.
    ^This.

So perfectly said. Thank you, ladies!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Mostly humans.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

Dani you're the sht.
    ^This.

fBwf9.gif
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Always dated white guys, married a white guy, since separating from my husband, I've only dated black men, and I think I'm converted. :blushing:

Not the stereotypical reason :laugh:

There's just a sexiness that attracts me like crazy now.... :love:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Dani you're the sht.

Yep. And she's not even my friend.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Im from NY and its a cultural melting pot. So because of that my My sex life became a Skittles commercial. Taste the Rainbow! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Are muggles a race?
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    All of them. Seriously.
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options
    Always dated white guys, married a white guy, since separating from my husband, I've only dated black men, and I think I'm converted. :blushing:

Yeah we know...you love the chocolate ding a ling now
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Taste the Rainbow! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahahaha...I hear there's a pot of gold at the end of that particular rainbow ;)

Viva la difference!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I dated a zombie once. Sadly she didn't have much of a sense of humor. We broke up.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

Yeah we know...you love the chocolate ding a ling now

It's def a plus..... :wink: