New Car Suggestions

Options

Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to get a top quality car for $35,000?

Used Lexus 350 or BMW 330/5 for a pleasure ride
    VW Jetta/Passat TDI for economy and long run.
    Used Acura TSX for all purpose. (you don't have to use premium gas, unless you want to have the extra HPs, it also applies to all other cars.)

You'll need to take consider with the car's weight because it could impact on the handling, MPG, and the durality. Don't ever get Dodge because it's really hard for you to replace the parts and they do break down more often.

I like the Lexus 350 but I am also looking for something to last at least 6 years without a lot of maintenance.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    ECO Boost F-150.

The engine has as much power as a V8 but gets better fuel economy.
    The truck itself is quite nice and, most importantly.

Chicks love trucks.
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Audi-S5-by-Tag-Motorsports.jpg

*LE SIGH*

How i miss my S4
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I am also in the market for a new car. I need fuel efficiency so I was thinking of going with a toyota camry (hopefully manual transmission) or a Nissan Rogue. My daughter's friend just bought a rougue and he says he gets like 34 mpg! I said, that's highway right and he said no, that's just driving around in town he hasn;t even driven it on the highway yet! anyone else have any experience with either of these vehicles?
    Rogue gets 23/38 and yes, about 34 combined. If you get the AWD it gets like 22/27. I sell Nissans so you can ask me anything :)
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    A ford mustang Cobra Super snake conversion or the new 351 Saleen!

Or SUV it would be a white jeep wrangler/rubicon Sahara edition with white hardtop
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Depends on what you need. I got a 2013 Mustang GT this summer, and it is an awesome car. Fast, and fun, but you can only fit 4 people and only if the 2 in back are small. My wife has a Ford Flex with the EcoBoost motor and All-Wheel Drive, and it will haul 7 and is still fast and fun. We really like both of them.

Nice grabber blue mustang!
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I love my 2010 Challenger, but if I was in the market to buy a new car I'd go with the 2012 Yellow Jacket Challenger SRT8 392.

That is exactly what I would want!
  • Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to get a top quality car for $35,000?

Used Lexus 350 or BMW 330/5 for a pleasure ride
    VW Jetta/Passat TDI for economy and long run.
    Used Acura TSX for all purpose. (you don't have to use premium gas, unless you want to have the extra HPs, it also applies to all other cars.)

You'll need to take consider with the car's weight because it could impact on the handling, MPG, and the durality. Don't ever get Dodge because it's really hard for you to replace the parts and they do break down more often.

I like the Lexus 350 but I am also looking for something to last at least 6 years without a lot of maintenance.

I really doubt with the modern cars, mainly with the technologies that they have on their cars. If you know how to work on your cars then you could have prevented many maintenances. You still have to do the routine maintenance with all the cars no matter how well the car is. You gotta to replace the timing belt, gas filter, all fluids, brake pads, and few things on the cars within 6 years.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Cobra Super snake

Oh the trouble I could cause & get into with 750HP...

Seriously? Lexus is built by Toyota. It last WAY longer than that. Even my lowly Dodge Dakota turned 11 this year!

JM
  • Quattrone21
    Options
    You can have my supercharged Navigator and its 10 mpg
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    Jeep Wrangler - bc it's bada$$.
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    I plan to spend this weekend test driving cars!!! I must admit I hate dealing with annoying car salesman.
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    The Honda CRV and GMC Terrain are good mid sized SUV's. I mainly stick with Hondas though.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I just bought a 2009 Prius Touring model with the Option Package #6, which means it's fully loaded. It was half the cost of its sticker price. Perfect condition inside and out. I put gas in it at Thanksgiving. . . I think I might get to Christmas vacation until I have to fill up again and that's an 11.9 gallon tank. It's comfortable, fun to drive, roomy, and high very high ratings in reliability and safety according to Consumer Reports and Edmunds.com.
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    265853184224920296_VPP7cAbz_b.jpg
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    Just left an Audi dealership. Impressive car!!!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    If you had to buy a new car what would you buy? And why?
    A Smartcar. I am a single college student and its small, efficient, and inexpensive.

smart-car-1.jpg
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    Just left an Audi dealership. Impressive car!!!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I just paid off my Dodge Caliber. If it got totaled, I would take the insurance money and buy another one immediately. I love my wonderful car <3
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I'd get another oldie. My Monte needs company :), and I need a new mudder

My Monte
    monte.jpg

My mudder (someday)
    tumblr_m8b3gj9SXE1rq7rcno1_500.jpg

I just don't like new cars...too complicated