:*(

rileya
rileya Posts: 28 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have had two really bad days with no motivation to do better...I just feeling like eating and after I eat I feel horrible. I skipped the gym today.

Replies

• DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    It happens to everybody, you may wake up feeling the opposite. Actually though, if you could get the motivation to go to the gym just one for a workout, you will feel so much better/fitter and back on track. For me, all it takes when I have a crappy couple of days is a hard workout in the gym or some sort of other hard cardio. Make sure you stick under your goal calories for a few days (hard, i know, with the weekend coming...) and then you'll feel less bogged down again.

Don't worry, we all have these moments where we feel like there's no point doing it any more. You'll get past it! :-)
  • carp68
    carp68 Posts: 42
    It happens to the best of us. Chalk it up as "one of those days," and get back on the horse. You can do it. Don't give it a chance to snowball and become new habits.

Apologies if all that sounds like cliches, but it's true. There isn't anything you can do about what has passed...dwelling on it will only make you feel more badly...push forward with renewed determination. I know you can do it.

:wink:
This discussion has been closed.