Dieting and got dumped?

Options
Trying to date (keyword try)

I got dumped for another girl. Part of me says if I was closer to goal weight I would have more success with men. The other part of me says to try and maybe meet someone along the way.

Dating just reminds me how important my weight loss is because it is such a superficial world out there.

Replies

• kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I don't think that you being near or at goal has anything to do with it...people just naturally want what they don't have...sadly! It may not feel that way now but you're better off without that fish in the pond...good luck!
  • BlackBarbieBABY
    Options
    Sorry but what planet do you live on that I should not worry what I look like?
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Was it the same guy your other post was about?
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hello

Before I lost my weight, I was dating this guy who was almost my size at my highest weight. And he recommended I get the lap band!!
    I tried to lose weight for him. I just didn't tell him I had started doing Curves, and we had a fight (ANOTHER fight) and I just told him where to go and I dumped him.
    We were in college and it was summer though, so we didn't see each other for a few months. In that time I had lost some weight. By the end of the next semester, he wanted to get back with me!! But I wouldn't go back with him...because of how he treated me.

I think that personality is more important than anything. Anything could happen to us, even if we are beautiful, you know?
    I remember talking to this guy at work after going to a dentist appointment and how it sucked that I had another cavity even though I quit drinking soda. He said that he had perfect teeth...and then he was in a car accident and they must have gotten ruined when he was in the crash. So like anything could happen!! It made me realize that one silly cavity is nothing because I have all of my teeth and they are in good condition, and they work.
    Unfortunately, no matter how pretty or rich we are...we can still end up sick, hurt, bedridden, ect.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Maybe it is being nasty like this that is the problem.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Perhaps he found your "too cheap to date" post on here and ended it.

I would
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    was it the same guy that didn't buy popcorn at the movie
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I think we've found the problem....well the other problem.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options

I would
    ssszz burns
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

I would
    Bingo.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I think we've found the problem....well the other problem.
    Double bingo.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

I would

xF4lc.gif
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Crazy. Did you know that Aqua released an album last year?
  • bizchic
    bizchic Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, are we in highschool here? And LOL at the Emma Stone pic, lol.
  • spangey13
    Options
    Was it the same guy your other post was about?

I think so.............
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I think if you weight was the problem your x wouldent have been with you in the first place.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Maybe it is being nasty like this that is the problem.

^^^ Definitely this!
  • _happycats_
    _happycats_ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Crazy. Did you know that Aqua released an album last year?

For reals? Their other album was my favourite cassette tape!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    ____ ___!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Trying to date (keyword try)

I got dumped for another girl. Part of me says if I was closer to goal weight I would have more success with men. The other part of me says to try and maybe meet someone along the way.

Dating just reminds me how important my weight loss is because it is such a superficial world out there.

*shrugs* I was over 300 pounds when I met my current flame. Maybe you need to find someone more interested in things other then looks.