Dieting and got dumped?

Options

Replies

• BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Crazy. Did you know that Aqua released an album last year?
    For reals? Their other album was my favourite cassette tape!
    According to Wikipedia, yes. I assume that some silly fan or PR agent updated their wiki article.
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    wow! people are being MEAN on this topic! i think maybe it has to do with confidence more then appearance . it is a superficial world out there but a guy will almost always notice your smile first ... then your butt haha . maybe the guy just wasn't worth it and that's not the type of guy you want in your life anyway! stay strong, we are all beautiful in our own way you just need to find the guy worthy enough to see your beauty for what it really is ... am i not making any sense right now ? ... ANYWAY cheers :drinker:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I don't think the problem is what you look like. I think the problem is your sour self-entitled attitude.

Weren't you talking about leaving him because you were too cheap to pay for your seven-dollar meal anyway?
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I don't think that you being near or at goal has anything to do with it...people just naturally want what they don't have...sadly! It may not feel that way now but you're better off without that fish in the pond...good luck!

Agreed!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    wow that guy dodged a bullet
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I don't think that you being near or at goal has anything to do with it...people just naturally want what they don't have...sadly! It may not feel that way now but you're better off without that fish in the pond...good luck!

This person ^^^was being nice and then you were mean to them:huh: I don't get that?!? I am sorry that it ended if you didn't want it too though:flowerforyou:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    maybe your *****y attitude lead to the dumping.
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    I can't speak for your situation, but it doesn't matter how much weight I lose. I'm still ugly. Just sayin'.
  • MaxineSummer
    Options
    If you date men with this state of mind,they just use,abuse you and throw you away for another superficial, dolly whom lacks self steam just like some of the tarts out there i.e Kim Kardashian!!!

There is nothing more beautiful than self confidence with in-reason and if every time you want to change yourself in the way of your man's ideal,then they just play on that to keep you under control,in order to play their game with you. True love is unconditional.

Good luck in you journey of loosing weight for yourself and smiling from with inside every day.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I recommend therapy for you.

You posted this in another thread :
    have you girls losing weight found that you attract more or different men at different weight? If so what weight did you notice the change?

Why do you think at a certain number on the scale will magically make guys start paying attention to you? You clearly think that your looks and size will determine whether people will like you or not. I think you should see a professional about your unhealthy mindset.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    That is just a shame....I mean, you know.... that he spent anytime with you. Good for him getting away.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You should go gluten-free.

Also, remember- muscle weighs more than fat.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    maybe its cause you got mad at him for not paying
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...for...

...uh...

...I have no idea why I'm here.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Being dumped has nothing to do with you dieting.. Maybe you should take a good look at what went on and figure out why? I am engaged and at my highest weight of 255lb he still loved me and my body! He doesnt even care about my weight. If you find a guy like that they are obviously wanting one thing!
    wow that guy dodged a bullet

Bahahaha.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Don't forget to stop eating all sugar and sodium, give up wheat and carbs and take some HCG and raspberry ketones.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    In...for...

...uh...

...I have no idea why I'm here.

Same here
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options

Don't forget to stop eating all sugar and sodium, give up wheat and carbs and take some HCG and raspberry ketones.
    AND BACON CUZ BACON IZ SO FUNNY LOLZ
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Sorry but what planet do you live on that I should not worry what I look like?

:sick: :indifferent: :angry: :grumble: :angry: :mad:
    I think her post was meant as encouragement, support, and sympathy.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

AND BACON CUZ BACON IZ SO FUNNY LOLZ

Are you laughing at me?