• shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I prefer my guy to take me out. :drinker:

He's a horrible cook. :grumble:
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    My hubby does all the cooking and he ROCKS!!! Rarely does he make something out of a box or can. And, he feeds our family of 7 for under $100 a week!!! That is TOTALLY SEXY!!!!!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I love it when a guy cooks, but I also enjoy cooking for him. If he helps with the dishes or other things around the house then that's hot.
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I love it when guys know how to cook.. :love:
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'll take one!

Kxm0a.jpg

Oh hello.
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I think anyone who is self-sufficient is pretty awesome, male or female :)
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    if a guy knows what to cook to cheer me up after a crappy day at work without me mentioning it or anything then he definitely scores extra brownie points :)
    and I don't mind who does the dishes.. as long as they get done..
  • Toya2xcel
    Toya2xcel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Cooking is cool but a man that's willing to clean sometimes ranks higher with me! I'm weird but I actually enjoy cooking for my family lol
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Attractive, unless he can cook better than me. I went to school to get my cooking education, so I have a certain amount of pride in being the one that my friends and family look to for cooking expertise.

If a guy can peel and chop veggies, stir a pot when asked, knows how to clean the dishes properly, and can appreciate well-made food (I can't stand picky eaters, or people who really don't see a difference between cold leftovers from, say, Dominos, and fresh Italian-style pizza and pasta), then that's all that I need from a guy, in the cooking department.
  • richardholt2011
    richardholt2011 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Captain Mike on Homeland cooks eggs in every second episode. It's designed to show what a model husband/father he would make - unlike the terrorist / sex cheat/ VP candidate. But do you know - personally I want more than eggs from a man.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Waaaay at the bottom of the list. I prefer to do the cooking!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Yes, my now boyfriend treated me to a home cooked meal on our first date, that won me over big time. He is the sexiest man alive, even more so when he's cooking :)
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    well...i enjoy cooking for my man...so it doesn't matter much, but it is really attractive to me when he is doing the dishes ....in the buff....lol!
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'd be all over him like white on rice - unless he can cook better than I do. :wink:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    This is going to sound funny... But honestly I'd prefer to cook. I'm not a big fan pf people in my kitchen.

• elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound funny... But honestly I'd prefer to cook. I'm not a big fan pf people in my kitchen.

well I don't like not being able to measure my food.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    A man that knows his way around the kitchen is very attractive.

I don't mind cooking. I like it. But I hate being expected to cook every damn meal whether I want to or not just because I'm the woman.

A meal cooked for ME just once a month and I'd be happy.
  • brightblader
    Options
    Well I almost managed to make cereal once, so hopefully a man that can cook isn't that attractive.
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Well, I *am* engaged to a man makes his living as a Grill Chef and Kitchen Manager :P

Not only does he do it for a living but he loves to cook so much that he often insists on cooking when he is, by chance, home for a meal. When he cooks for me it's totally sexy and I love it..... When we were dating we used to cook together all the time, it was sexy and a blast!! ...until they hired new people at his job and he started having to train them... then he became so accustomed to showing other people how to cook 'the right way' in his kitchen that he actually started nit-pick with me. Now, when I make meals for him they're done before he gets home so I don't have to deal with him being a kitchen control freak, or if he is home he is banned from coming into the kitchen until I am done cooking. Whats nice is that weather I cook, or he cooks, he almost always helps with the clean up :) Which IMO is the bigger hassel.

Basically, if you are considering it as a kind gesture to impress a lady, totally sexy. If you are going to do it as a career, be mindful not to step on your significant other's toes if they're doing the cooking when you're home :P

Now.. does living with a chef help weight loss? That'd be a big fat NO lololol