How attractive is a guy that can cook??

Options

Replies

• Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound funny... But honestly I'd prefer to cook. I'm not a big fan pf people in my kitchen.

Me too. It would be kinda cool to have dinner ready when I get home, but only if it's done EXACTLY the way I want it. easier and less controlling to just do it myself. :laugh:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Never understood the opposition to men and cooking. I love to cook and there's certain things no one else is going to touch. Maybe its the French Cajun in my blood.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    A guy who will cook with me = AMAZING!

A guy who will cook for me when I've had a bad day = AMAZING

A guy who will let me cook for him, but who doesn't expect that I do it = AMAZING

this
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Just bumping this because I told Brett to take a cooking class! See, Brett?!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I love a man who can cook, but it isn't a deal breaker. :wink:
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm single and don't want fast food...I either cook or starve. And believe me, I can cook!
  • justkeepswimng
    Options
    It's super hot when a guy cooks but only if he knows what he's doing and I don't have to go behind him and cook again. Also, he should be able to clean up after himself. I don't mind helping with the dishes if he cooked as long as there are minimal dishes. Just like if I cook, I expect him to help with the dishes. But one thing I've learned is that most men use like 5 times as many dishes as I do when I cook and they get their mess everywhere. It's only sexy if it doesn't create more work for me than what I would originally do if I were to cook.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    ewwwww
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Mmm not very.
    I prefer to do the cooking.

What's attractive is when he does the dishes :)
  • Tamika_84
    Tamika_84 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You get major points! Nothing sexier than seeing a man cook :)
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    :love: loooove it!!
  • wolfpack77
    Options
    If she makes it to the 3rd date, she gets a home cooked meal at my place. And dessert. :wink:
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I draw the line at a man who is or thinks he's a chef (just tone it down, dude), but it would be awwwwwwwfully nice to live with a man who can hustle up the grub now and then so I don't have to.
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I really really LOVE to cook, so it would be nice if he would cook on nights when I didn't want to. my ex used to hang out when I was cooking and eat out of the food as it was cooking..it would make me so mad that I eventually banished him from the kitchen. When he came in to hug me or wrap his arms around me or kiss me, he'd get kicked out with threats that I'd take that (and then some :wink:)away from him :P
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Definitely a bonus!
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    pretty high on the list for me.

I enjoy it too so it's hard to just sit there while a guy does all the cooking. I like getting my hands in there and helping out or at least making dessert.

haha. :bigsmile:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I personally don't care if a guy can cook. Self sufficient?? Definitely. But a chef?? Doesn't impress me...
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    What about cooks *and* does the dishes?
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    he's almost as attractive as a guy who cleans bathrooms and mops floors
  • C12254
    C12254 Posts: 198
    Options
    its not a must but damn itd be nice!