Anyone doing Zumba Core on the Wii?

Options
Anyone else here doing Zumba Core for wii and if so have you noticed any results so far? Im starting today and could use some friends who are also doing it for motivation! I've played around on it already and love it! It didn't feel like I was working out but at the end I could tell that I had gotten a really great workout! Anyway, feel free to add me if you are!

Replies

• Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba 2 on the Wii and am expecting Zumba core for Christmas.

Nothing makes me feel better than zumba. Great calorie burn and endorphin rush.
    Tonight I am going to Zumba class with the neighborhood ladies.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I wear a HRM while I do it and the calorie burn is sick. Even higher than their estimate.
  • Melinda91
    Melinda91 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I've never taken a Zumba class, this is my first experience with Zumba. I can't wait to see how many calories I burn with it, I wasn't wearing my hrm yesterday when I played on it, so im very excited to see!!
  • klindema
    klindema Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Last Sunday, I searched Craigslist and scored a Wii console and Zumba 2 for $85!!! You want to know what burns more calories that Zumba? Zumba while holding a 35lb toddler! LOL- my kids like to get a little too involved, but it's nice to have some cardio available in the house on my own. I'll be following this board...
  • Melinda91
    Options
    Wow! Thats a great deal! I can't imagine holding a kid while doing it! lol I just did the Medium Intensity workout and burned 315 calories in 45 minutes, it would have been more, but I got lost on some of the moves lol! Im probably gonna do more tonight! I loved it!!
  • LiqueLique89
    LiqueLique89 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I got it...& i love it! I've lost 2in in a month from playing. I like it because it doesn't feel like exercise :)
  • amdb2008
    Options
    I plan to start Zumba 2 on Friday (it's being shipped from Amazon today) and have asked for Zumba Core for Christmas. I can't wait to start. I've wanted to take the classes but all the ones that are local clash with my schedule. So excited for Zumba on the Wii!
  • Melinda91
    Options
    Awesome! I agree it doesn't feel like your working out! Everyone keeps telling me Zumba 2 is awesome, I might have to see about getting that one too!!!
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    My sweet husband bought me Zumba Core for the Wii. I have been going to Zumba classes for like 3 years now, and I still go (nothing beats the real class) but I absolutely LOVE this game. In the mornings before work, I do a "medium length" class (around 45 minute) and I burn 450-500 calories. I really love doing the high intensity full length classes (that's what I'm used to) but I love the burn I get from any class.

People ask me all the time what I do to lose weight/inches, and they're always surprised when I say Zumba. So many people are embarrassed/nervous to try it, but it's so fun and it really doesn't feel like exercise. I love lifting, and I like rocking out to my iPod at the gym, but that can get repetitive. After years and years of trying new things, Zumba is the *ONE* thing I keep doing, and still enjoy.

I plan on buying Zumba 2 just to keep it interesting!