Anyone watch Sons of Anarchy?

Options
124»

Replies

• ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I love this show! I dropped cable earlier this year so I haven't been able to watch the latest season. I'm waiting for it to come out on Amazon video or Hulu or something like that.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    If anybody is interested, there is an open group for SOA fans.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/429-soa-fans
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My favorite show.

Does everyone know that show-creator Kurt Sutter (Otto) is married to Gemma (Katey Sagal) in real life?
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Jax keeps running back to mom because in the end she always makes him feel like he needs her...that and the fact that she's married to the creator of the show, guarantee her staying on.
    Does anyone else think Juice would be wearing a dress in any real MC?
    He cries more than my last baby.

I'm not sure he wouldn't take Gemma off the show because they're married. I mean, his character
    otto is a sick mofo who's going to be executed, so his own role will end. I think she will continue to be cast simply because there are only 2 major female roles on it, and the the top dog in that aspect.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I think Chibs would be the obvious choice for VP, he loves Jax and has supported him.

Otto biting off his tongue was crazy and disturbing to watch - he is one tough, bad *kitten*! i didn't know he was the creator or married to Katy Segal.

I'm not sure Gemma would have ratted Tara out so fast, I think she issued that threat mostly for leverage.

Am I going to have to wait until September for more or is it coming back sooner? This is by far my favorite show.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I love this show! I dropped cable earlier this year so I haven't been able to watch the latest season. I'm waiting for it to come out on Amazon video or Hulu or something like that.

It is available by episode on Amazon-that's how I've been watching it all year.

Also, LOVE Chibs, he should be VP and about peed my pants when Otto bit off his tongue. Ties on my list with the guy being gutted in Ireland for the most gruesome scenes
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    best show ever! cant wait until september 10th

jax still hasnt found out that gemma was in on killing his dad. this season is gonna be intense. i have a feeling more of them will die and one being juice for sure. hes too soft and although i really like him and he helped with Clay, he regretted it at the end and told him he had to leave.