Victoria Secret Model Legs

Options
13»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    darn it....I have to stop building my hopes for pics in these types of posts :grumble:

I knew eventually my pictures would no longer count.

le sigh

thats ok, my mirror hasnt quit its job yet.
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Genetics? Workouts? Nah, all you need is photoshop.
  • MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    These BikiniBlaster workouts are great! Cassey Ho's voice is irritating, but the workouts are great
    Here is the url from Youtube for all of her workouts! I believe that the movements are modified from Pilates machines.
    Good Luck! :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5aKvkvf5X0&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PLF4B69F5F9CE08F66
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

wow. cynical much. none of my models are photoshopped and they come to me straight from the gym. They box and do bodyweight exercises for 2 hours a day. I see them redfaced and worn out and then they shower and get dolled up and they just glow.

I dont photoshop. Im vehemently against it and I feel like my work is diminished every time someone claims that I alter my pictures to make people think something unattainable is realistic.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

wow. cynical much. none of my models are photoshopped and they come to me straight from the gym. They box and do bodyweight exercises for 2 hours a day. I see them redfaced and worn out and then they shower and get dolled up and they just glow.

I dont photoshop. Im vehemently against it and I feel like my work is diminished every time someone claims that I alter my pictures to make people think something unattainable is realistic.

Yeah, but the VS catalogs are pretty heavily photoshopped.

ETA: not that I agree with the premise. Working hard gets results.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options

Do you work for Victoria's Secret?
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Genetics plays a massive part and even then the VS models have admitted to starving themselves and work out like demons for the weeks leading up to it and on the day they are dehydrated and covered in make up!

I have noticed (and my husband, unprompted, has also commented) that as I have incorporated a lower body weight routine/leg day into my work out for the last month that I am getting slimmer calves and thighs and visible muscle tone in the inner and outer thighs and a better rounded butt (was kinda flat before) - I am doing weighted lunges, abductor and adductor, seated leg press and extensions. I do 3 sets of 15 reps each about 2-3 times a week.

Also walking like John Wayne every second day because my thighs and *kitten* hurt!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    darn it....I have to stop building my hopes for pics in these types of posts :grumble:

Whatevs.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Aside from Starving and not being 6 ft tall what's the best way to achieve awesome lean tones legs and butt?? I have been struggling in this area for a long time and I'm tired of it....thanks for the input!

Running, sprints and plyo ;-)
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    deadlift
    squat
    lunge
    run
    stretch
    repeat

^^ This ^^
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Walk UPHILL on the tredmill A LOT!

squats
    lunges
    spinning
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    As a more unusual alternative to the usual recommended exercises, you could try Taijiquan. Check out this video and tell me it's not one of the most graceful (and strongest legged) things you've ever seen. look at how stable she is, like she's got roots or something... incredible.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBvF6r6DOvc

Mmm. The ancient art of very, very slow lunges. :)

It's surprising how much more difficult they are when slowed down and controlled. :-)
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Even when I weighed 120, I refused to wear shorts because I hated my "stocky" legs. Being 5'4" and Scottish didn't really help, but lunges, squats, calf raises, yoga, pilates...all those things can help towards achieving toned/healthy looking legs.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    deadlift
    squat
    lunge
    run
    stretch
    repeat

^^ This ^^

Listen to her..it looks like she knows what she is talking about...(yours are better than the VS girls)
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    deadlift
    squat
    lunge
    run
    stretch
    repeat

^^ This ^^

Listen to her..it looks like she knows what she is talking about...(yours are better than the VS girls)

Wow...thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I've been doing HIIT on the treadmill with gradual increases on the incline. It's made a difference.