Best major airline for a 7 hr flight?

Options
2»

Replies

• RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    I'm going Boston to San Antonio and then San Antonio to San Juan.

So all Domestic.

My work is buying, so it's only Economy class.

And those 4 I listed were the only airlines offering flights through Egencia that I'm able to book.

Delta
    United
    US Airways
    American

Check the flights. I know that if you look up the flights on Delta.com it will tell you what the equipment for each flight is and what it has on it for entertainment options, wifi, etc..
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Emirates!

You have your own cabin with a massaging bed, TV and computer, beauty sets. Great food, great alcohol.
    Some planes offer a bar and a spa with shower.

Check it out. http://www.emirates.com/us/english/flying/cabin_features/first_class/first_class.aspx
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    ^ This.

One of my worst experiences was with Delta though. Scheduled equipment was a 767 (good distance plane IMO) however, a mechanical grounded the 767. Delta sent an antique 757 configured to closely match the capacity of the 767. Talk about a crowded flight, it was terrible.

JM
  • weeblex
    weeblex Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    IMO Carriers don't count for nearly as much as a direct flight. I flew United DC to LA and that sucked, seats were small, plane was faulty and both ways hours late. So I can only offer a not United for that route.

The only other long hauls I take are to Europe and I'll take British airways over any other carrier for those trips. The staff are just so much nicer.
  • remembertheharddrive
    Options

Check the flights. I know that if you look up the flights on Delta.com it will tell you what the equipment for each flight is and what it has on it for entertainment options, wifi, etc..

I don't know why I didn't think of that since it lists the plane type. Thanks!
  • hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    No American?
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Delta if it's domestic. I've had all good experiences with them.