Getting cash out of the ATM...

Options
SyStEmPhReAk
SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
Typically how much cash do you take out when you hit up the ATM?? Not the Friday or Saturday night withdrawal when you know you'll need extra money, but the "hey, I should probably have some cash in my pocket" type of withdrawal??

I'm notorious for the $20 or $40 withdrawal only to go back a day or two later and get more... What about you?

Replies

• MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I never have cash on me so the only time I do take any out is on a Friday or Saturday night, lol
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Without fail... $100
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Typically I never have cash on me, but I've been changing that to starting out with a certain amount on Monday (or even on the weekend) and make it a goal to only use that amount (or less) on things I need and possibly want during the week. I try to still have money left over and roll it over to next week.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i usually take out $500 on Fridays at 1:30pm Eastern Time. I do this at the work ATM at 123 Merrifield Plaza on the first floor in Franklinsberg, VA. I always wear my maroon hoodie. I am 5'6" tall and am balding . I also do not carry a firearm.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I don't carry cash
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I don't carry cash

This....either I pay by interac...or someone else pays.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I give myself and my husband an allowance that lasts for the pay period (2 weeks). We each get $150 for our own "fun money".

We're being extra strict with ourselves as we are on a 6 year plan to have all of our debt paid off, not including our mortgage.
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i usually take out $500 on Fridays at 1:30pm Eastern Time. I do this at the work ATM at 123 Merrifield Plaza on the first floor in Franklinsberg, VA. I always wear my maroon hoodie. I am 5'6" tall and am balding . I also do not carry a firearm.
    Pay not attention to that scary guy behind you... He's harmless I'm sure...
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    $20. That's the least it'll let me withdraw.
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

Is your pin number written on the back of your card too? How about you drop it tomorrow. I'll be there to pick it up. :laugh:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I never carry cash, ever.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I usually do debit for everything. I hardly ever have more than $20 cash on me. No shaking me down! lol
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I never, ever, ever, ever, ever, EVER have cash on me. Ever.
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I never have cash on me so the only time I do take any out is on a Friday or Saturday night, lol

^^ THIS!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

And we are not getting back together either
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I shop too frequently for ATMs. Cash back option at checkout for me. The amount is anybody's guess. I like to close my eyes and choose at random. As much fun as roulette, almost!
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Ditto!
  • BriskaPacojame
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I ONLY use cash. Typically I take about $300 twice a month :)