From size 24 to size 10...from 245 pounds to 158 pounds.

Options
13»

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal! Way to go!!
  • bizziebod
    Options
    Well done! A Real inspiration to the rest of us! You must be very proud of yourself an rightly so!!!
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thank you for sharing! You must be so proud of yourself!!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I hope to be able to post pictures like this in the future!

Katie
  • looneygirl44
    Options
    wow u look fantastic well done :-)
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    You look great! CONGRATS!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Amy-- wow-- I haven't seen you in forever-- you look wonderful.

Congrats!!!!!!!!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    That just gave me a chill. Good work. It's very inspirational to see someone have such amazing success.
  • freeflower3
    freeflower3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Inspiring! I am about 100 pounds behind you! ;-)
  • jrobertson37
    jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats to ya!!! I hope you did something real special for yourself because you deserve something. Im in the same boat with bettersusan. My weight loss has slowed big time. Anyway give yourself a big hug, pat on the back, something!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • mmccurrach
    mmccurrach Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am soooo impressed! I can't wait to have an after or a decent in progress picture!
  • Fiskmama
    Options
    Have you lost 88 lbs since your last delivery??? That's amazing! Way to go. You look amazing!
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Those pictures of you are just amazing..I must say that you look GREAT...I am also in a size 24 and this is so inspiring to me to know that someday I could be wearing this size clothing...Thanks for sharing your pictures..you have just REAL given me more encouragment to know that I am doing something Awesome for myself and my body...I really want to be able to show pictures like this someday also..but until then I will just keep working hard everyday to get to that point...
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!

Have you lost 88 lbs since your last delivery??? That's amazing! Way to go. You look amazing!
    My 88 pounds lost was from the beginning of my journey in December 2005, which was when my mom died of a heart attack. Here's my progress...

Started at 245 pounds in Dec. 2005.
    Got down to 216 pounds in September 2006 when I got pregnant with #2; had her in June 2007. (gained 31 pounds during pregancy)
    Got down to 182 in May 2008 when I got pregnant with #3; had him in January 2009. (gained 40 pounds during pregnancy)
    Currently at 158 pounds in February 2010.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Those pictures of you are just amazing..I must say that you look GREAT...I am also in a size 24 and this is so inspiring to me to know that someday I could be wearing this size clothing...Thanks for sharing your pictures..you have just REAL given me more encouragment to know that I am doing something Awesome for myself and my body...I really want to be able to show pictures like this someday also..but until then I will just keep working hard everyday to get to that point...
    Thank you! I never knew that my journey could inspire others, but it feels great to know that it can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!