Tell Us Something We Wouldn't Otherwise Know (Game)

Options

Replies

• reneemosley
    reneemosley Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I know more about cars than most auto techs.
    I am a grandmother of a 2 year old
    I am exactly 5 foot tall

Oh did you say 1 thing?
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I don't eat popsicles because I hate the feel of the wooden sticks..eek!

Me too! At work once I niavely said that I ciuldnt bear the feeling if wood in my mouth........ I was very young....
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    I will ONLY shower. NO baths. Yuck!!!!!
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This spring I had a miscarriage, If I hadn't I'd be due any day now.

I feel your pain knowing what the due date is close. Hang in there.... .. and focus on the future. Xxxxx
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I am not a Ninja
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Im a genderqueer demisexual feminist. With 3 kids and a genderqueer crossdressing feminist husband.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    Im a genderqueer demisexual feminist. With 3 kids and a genderqueer crossdressing feminist husband.
    I really don't understand why people complicate the things too much, you are human, period.
  • DrenRigs
    DrenRigs Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I have Telepathy :glasses:
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I really don't understand why people complicate the things too much, you are human, period.

Because im human is a boring answer to this thread :p
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options

I will have to google this.:huh:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options

Yeah. Your answer was more interesting. :smile: So much, that I need to research this and get back to you. Just kidden ya. Thats cool & all. So my thing is,

Did you know that Raven Simone must have Vanilla Air Freshener in her dressing room? And Jackie Evacho really a angel sent from Heaven?
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I can't tell my left from my right without first thinking 'which hand do I right with?'
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I can't tell my left from my right without first thinking 'which hand do I right with?'

haha I have to look at my wedding ring
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have 7 tattoos and 11 piercings in my ears, one in my nose, and one in my bellybutton.

I used to have my lips pierced twice and my handweb pierced.

i went through a crazy stage from age 18-20... still kind of miss it sometimes:blushing:
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

and apparently I can't I can't tell my 'right' from my 'write' either
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    After a concert a friends mom hit on me without knowing I was friends with her daughter... then my friend walked in and congratulated me, and found it a really awkward position LOL the mom laughed.

During a campus tour [college] my mom got really angry as a random woman sitting next to me was flirting with me, I didn't notice [I was paying attention to the people talking not the woman next to me being sexually suggestive], when we walked out of the room my mom started complaining how shameless that woman was I laughed.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I can tie a Cherry Stem with my Tounge

I can Read and Write in Braille

I like Eating Ben & Jerrys Ice cream in deserted parking lots while listening to Rob Zombie :laugh:
  • sunnygirl19
    sunnygirl19 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I took Power Mechanics (fixing cars) all through high school, and was the only girl in the class.

I have a fascination with sharks! Have also swam with a few. Can’t wait to cage dive.
  • Be_EmbracE
    Be_EmbracE Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I hug my bears to sleep every night
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I talk to houseplants.