Tell Us Something We Wouldn't Otherwise Know (Game)

Options

Replies

• intrepidity
    Options
    Haha...come on. Ventura bound
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    On New Years morning (at like 2 or 3 AM) I built a 4 level card tower. Later that morning (i.e hangover time), the bottom layer was still standing and stable enough to hold my breakfast plate.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I HATE the feeling of seams in my socks, so I turn them inside out :)

WHY HAVE I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS?! Sorry to shout, I just really hate the feeling of seems, too, especially when it directly hits the ends of my toes. *wiggles toes just thinking about it

Seams don't really bother me but wrinkles in the bed sheets near my feet will keep me up ALL NIGHT
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I once lied about being a student to get to work on an archaeological dig in a cave in southern France. Turned out, once I got there, that they were glad to have any labor, but I was too embarrassed about having lied to fess up. I made up some pretty big credentials for myself, so I had some status around the camp, which was incredibly funny to the people who knew I was a fraud.
  • TiffanyDeaneeM89
    TiffanyDeaneeM89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    At 23 I'm still a virgin. It's not for a lack of trying. Important things always came up while in the process, like my grandmother passing away, my mom in a car accident, my friends entering the room, getting fat. So for now I just decided to stop trying lol. I don't think it is meant to be for now.
  • cfranklin1989
    Options
    .. I live in a small town in kentucky that only consist of less than 1,000 people.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I hate uneven things....I have to turn the volume on the tv to an even number...the airconditioner..EVEN only...if someone touches my right shoulder I have to touch the left...
    EVEN...I LOVE EVEN-NESS!!
    Right now I weigh 133....I'm either going to work out a bit more today or eat a cookie...still trying to decide which way I want to go...
    I'm odd. I set my volumes to odd numbers and set all my alarms to 5:01. My favorite number is 13.
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    [/quote]I'm odd. I set my volumes to odd numbers and set all my alarms to 5:01. My favorite number is 13.
    [/quote]

i was born on a friday the 13
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I lived in an underage offenders home between the ages of 4 and 8.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I have dark areola/nipples.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I find Goth women sexy.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I don't know my number
  • hahahollylol
    hahahollylol Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm moving to a different state in about a month.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    i love turtles
  • stephen4232
    stephen4232 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I love wearing a kilt
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I love wearing my Andrew Christian underwear. That or going commando.
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of falling in love
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I love wearing my Andrew Christian underwear. That or going commando.

yey for skanky underwear! (I don't have any Andrew Christian but always buy stuff that fit the "style") and I've never gone commando in public, I should try it.
  • jeromykaplan
    jeromykaplan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i like to put my chips in my sandwich
  • zedmvp
    zedmvp Posts: 6
    Options
    i listen to kpop all day long and i have no idea what they're singing about~