Tell Us Something We Wouldn't Otherwise Know (Game)

Options

Replies

• l0vedim0
    l0vedim0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like to smell the paws of dogs, they smell like Fritos :laugh:
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I used to be a beauty pageant queen. My Momma still has ALL my trophies, crowns, sashes, and dresses. :)

I did a beauty pageant when I was 14. I didn't win anything. :cry:
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I figured out today that I am on schedule to qualify for my 3rd consecutive and FREE holiday with my business - it's the annual Rewards Trip. This year we are going to Langkawi, Malaysia.....in October.

I cannot wait!
  • l0vedim0
    l0vedim0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I hate uneven things....I have to turn the volume on the tv to an even number...the airconditioner..EVEN only...if someone touches my right shoulder I have to touch the left...
    EVEN...I LOVE EVEN-NESS!!
    Right now I weigh 133....I'm either going to work out a bit more today or eat a cookie...still trying to decide which way I want to go...
    I'm odd. I set my volumes to odd numbers and set all my alarms to 5:01. My favorite number is 13.

13 is my favorite number too

I saw Titanic in the theater with my family and I got misty eyed when jack died.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Although people say that a proton is made out of 2 up quarks and 1 down quark, 99 percent of the mass does not come from these three quarks. It comes from vacuum fluctuations in the presence of those 3 quarks, that consist of virtual quarks and virtual gluons that pop in and out of existence as they fly back and forth between the real quarks. The same applies to neutrons (which is 2 down quarks and 1 up quark). But, when you think about it really, this is an amazing fact because the mass of our bodies mostly comes from our protons and neutrons, so almost all of the mass of our bodies comes from quantum vacuum fluctuations and not real permanent particles. The same of course applies to all other physical objects in the world.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Most people throw around the word infinity and think that they know what they are talking about, and that it's just one thing. But, it can be mathematically proven that there are different kinds of infinities and some are bigger than others. There is a smallest infinity, but there is no biggest infinity. There is an infinite number of infinitely bigger infinities.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I feel trapped.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    That if you squeeze your left thumb between two of you fingers on your left hand like so......

image_zpsbbe8a1f2.jpg

It eliminates your gag reflex. You're welcome.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    There is a location some distance outside the event horizon of a black hole where light bends in a perfect circular orbit around the black hole. So, if you were floating there and you look sideways with a telescope the light from the back of you would loop all the way around the black hole and you could see the back of yourself in your telescope. If you built a circular tube that was the same size as that orbit, in that location, you could travel around it at any speed (if you had a car) and you would think you were going in a straight line and all the physical measurements would reflect that, and you would not feel any centripetal acceleration no matter how fast you went, but there would be a whopping gravitational force pulling you to the floor of the tube.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I will not say no to anybody who asks me to dance. I was rejected once and I know the courage it takes to ask.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I give to people on the street because I can't know if they are really in need or not. I enjoy over tipping waitresses and thn sneaking out. I like giving to street musicians. I buy from lemonade stands and keep change on hand for the kids who stand around with cans collecting at Walmart.
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I will not say no to anybody who asks me to dance. I was rejected once and I know the courage it takes to ask.

That's very sweet.
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options

Would you like to go to a dance with me? :flowerforyou:
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    My dad let me draw on the walls of my bedroom. Throughout the years it morphed into a giant collage of my art. I even wrote quotes all over the crown molding in calligraphy. I went to art school, became an artist, and my dad (and fully supported by my stepmom whom he married after I moved out) still kept all my artwork in my room.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    I speak Japanese.
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm an artist. A painter who's exhibited in a few different countries and I also do sacred ritual theatre and women's work
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I have a phobia of belly buttons....
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    NASA has started work on a real-life warp drive :D

http://tiny.cc/rzlg0w
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    If it hadn't been for Cotton Eye Joe, I'd be married long time go.
  • SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I can't fall asleep if a blanket isn't covering me. Even in summer :noway: