Why women won't date old guys?

Options

Replies

• BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This guy is over 900 years old and every woman I know wants to go to bed with him.

david-tennant.jpg

As I said....I'll make some exceptions. :wink:

Mhmmmm
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    In general, women prefer older men, and men prefer younger women. That's a society norm.

There are exceptions, of course, but this is how it usually is.
  • lesliesmmmacres
    Options
    Hahahaha....for the senior discount!!!! Still giggling.....
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Now I really want to make the thread 'Why won't lesbians date men?'

Sigh.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Young guys do absolutely nothing for me. I like older guys.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Now I really want to make the thread 'Why won't lesbians date men?'

Sigh.

Ithyphallophobia
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I am 40, I guess I am an old guy now. But looking at the replys on this thread, there is now hope for me :happy:
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    For some reason older guys are always attracted to me (37-47). I tried it but didn't work out cuz they also turned out to be druggies or psycho (what luck)! I find guys my age fun and attractive but they don't seem to care for me =( oh well life goes on.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Older guys are settled, and skilled. All those years of learning how to do it right. Older guys rock!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    This is a Stupid thread...When I was 16, 30 was old. When I was 25, 45 was old. When I turned 40, 60 became the new old. Now that I am 25 again, I am looking for a 35 year old...I think! What day of the week is this? What is my name? Who shot JR? Are you my mommy?
  • TXGirl821
    Options
    An older man in his 40s-early 50s? SIGN ME UP. Seriously, there is nothing like it. Younger men do nothing for me any more. I didn't care so much when I was in my 20s, but once I hit 30....whole different ball game.
  • rlmiller73190
    rlmiller73190 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    So I would consider dating older men (up to 10 years older), but I don't think I would consider dating "old" guys (as a 22 year old, old implies 50+ in terms of dating, although I probably wouldn't date a 40 year old). My mom tells me I was born an old woman in that I'm mature for my age. Sometimes I think that's true because the guys I've dated who are close to my age have been too immature. I'm just looking for an older guy who is not looking to boost his ego by having a 22 year old on his arm. I've met many of those guys..
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Sean Connery - Yum!!!! If I wanted a young guy around, I'd just take care of my kids.
  • SydneyBristowe
    Options
    Reading some of the quite serious attitudes on this thread really makes me want to duck out of the dating pool entirely :/
  • Desdemina
    Desdemina Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I tried to reply to the Doctor Who post, but it didn't copy over the pic. So I'll just say "Allon-sy!"
  • cbormac
    Options
    Older guys are settled, and skilled. All those years of learning how to do it right. Older guys rock!

Amen to this, took me years to figure out how to do things the right way
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    :huh: As fate would have it, I have never once dated an older man--always been younger. My hubby is almost three years younger than me, and it actually bothers me sometimes. :angry:, he is just finally in my same decade...:noway:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    As long as he doesn't look like he could be my dad, I'm good.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    What? I thought this was sort of a... common occurrence?

I sure date older guys. I'm marrying a guy almost a decade older than me, and I've had, er... a thing with someone much older.
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I prefer older men, by no more than a 15-20 year difference (~40-45 yrs). Beyond this, you begin to move into the realm of ED and poor stamina.