How I completely change my body in 6 weeks!!!

Options
Not really.

If you think you can get ripped in 6 weeks, just send me your credit card number and I will take care of everything.

You can see it on infomercials and ads…..why? Because it sells!!!!

I imagine that if I told you that you can be the best you can be …..in 2 years? Not only am I telling you that you will have to watch what you eat and exercise for the next 730 ish days but I am also telling you that you can’t look like her :

female-fitness-model.jpg

Or him :

fitness-model.jpg

Stop calling me a ***** and let me explain!!! You can’t look like him or her because you are not him or her. I do not say that you can’t look absolutely fabulous!!! Because I am sure you can!!!! But in order to look like the other person, that dream body, you need to have their genetics.

So now that I totally depressed you, let me tell you the most importants thing I learned to be successful……. Ready?

Be patient and consistent. Not the best selling point!!!! I can’t write a book about that or sell the program on a infomercial (but wait, if you order in the next 10 minutes we will send you this awesome exercise towel !!!)

If you feel you need to change something, give it 6-8 weeks to see if it work and if it is sustainable. Change one thing at a time.

One last word of advice….if whatever you are doing is affecting you negatively….please reassess!!! You should not hate every minutes of your exercise routine, lose your hair or divorce your significant other because of your diet.

Good luck

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Can I have my towel now please? :<
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Also I don't have fake boobs..
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    nice....and what number do I call to order? hope my 10 minutes doesnt expire soon
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

THOSE ARE FAKE?!??
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    What's this common sense stuff you are spouting!? I'm not buying any of it.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

THOSE ARE FAKE?!??

If I can grab them. They are real. :wink:
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Can I have my towel now please? :<

LOL
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options

THOSE ARE FAKE?!??

LMAO :laugh:
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    And THAT is why we are friends!

You rock sister... now send me my towel :P
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Not really.

If you think you can get ripped in 6 weeks, just send me your credit card number and I will take care of everything.

You can see it on infomercials and ads…..why? Because it sells!!!!

I imagine that if I told you that you can be the best you can be …..in 2 years? Not only am I telling you that you will have to watch what you eat and exercise for the next 730 ish days but I am also telling you that you can’t look like her :

female-fitness-model.jpg

Or him :

fitness-model.jpg

Stop calling me a ***** and let me explain!!! You can’t look like him or her because you are not him or her. I do not say that you can’t look absolutely fabulous!!! Because I am sure you can!!!! But in order to look like the other person, that dream body, you need to have their genetics.

So now that I totally depressed you, let me tell you the most importants thing I learned to be successful……. Ready?

Be patient and consistent. Not the best selling point!!!! I can’t write a book about that or sell the program on a infomercial (but wait, if you order in the next 10 minutes we will send you this awesome exercise towel !!!)

If you feel you need to change something, give it 6-8 weeks to see if it work and if it is sustainable. Change one thing at a time.

One last word of advice….if whatever you are doing is affecting you negatively….please reassess!!! You should not hate every minutes of your exercise routine, lose your hair or divorce your significant other because of your diet.

Good luck

some morning inspiration for patience. Thanks!
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    BOO HISSS SELL ME MY DREAM BODY NOW.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This is why I love you! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • fishandricecakes
    Options
    Exactly, you can have goals, but don't compare yourself to others, ever. Took me 4 years to get to where I am at today btw while raising small children, I didn't want to be crazy, strict, or "hardcore" to achieve goals, I figured that would take away from my ability to be sane and food/workouts wouldn't be so life consuming. Intensity>time, moderation>deprivation, passion>aesthetics any day, do what you enjoy, no one cares what you look like but you, so love that unique person and enjoy the process, it's not supposed to be painful, it's supposed to be empowering and positive.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    fitness-model.jpg

I need to learn how he does that thing where he only perspires from the shoulders down
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    fitness-model.jpg

I need to learn how he does that thing where he only perspires from the shoulders down

:laugh:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

Weighted hip thrusts

hip-thrust.jpg
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    fitness-model.jpg

5x50 curls and 6x200 situps. Everyone knows that
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    you just want my ketones. back off!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    fitness-model.jpg

It rubs the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again!