What is PB2

Options
124»

Replies

• paleojoe
    paleojoe Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I actually just get plain peanut flour - it is just like PB2 but cheaper and with no added sugar and salt. I mix it with water to make PB, use it in smoothies too and it's great for travel! I get 2 lbs for about $11

Yeah just buy peanut flour for serious. PB2 is so overpriced.

Next thing you know they'll be making AB2 when you can buy almond flour like everywhere now.

Is the peanut flour reduced in calories as well?

PB2 is just peanut flour with additives. So, yes.

Where do you get 2 lbs for $11? I have been scouring the net and keep coming up empty =(
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I take some vanilla or banana greek yogurt and add 2 TBL PB2 and a TLB of mini chocolate chips!!! YUMMMMMMM-O!!!!!!!!!
  • paleojoe
    Options
    Just did 1 cup full fat plain fage greek yogurt, 2 tbsp pb2 and 1/4 cup dried cranberries... was really good.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it because I think most if not all varieties have added sugar. I'll stick with my natural peanut butter.
  • paleojoe
    Options
    I haven't tried it because I think most if not all varieties have added sugar. I'll stick with my natural peanut butter.

PB2 has 1 gram of sugar and 2 grams of fiber in 2 TBSP. I get where you are coming from but that said, the sugar in there is of no consequence.