Honey boo boo

Options
1235»

Replies

• wonderfulboodad
    Options
    I do not watch reality television shows because I know what reality life is and this is not it. This is worthless 46% not wanting to accept the real world, in the hopes that someone pays attention to them. This is what happens when you make all kinds of safety rules for children, that used to weed out the garbage by selective process. People that do not do reality TV end up being politicians.

I would get a vasectomy without a local over being subjected to watching this crap.
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    tumblr_m972aqvjDb1ql3h67_zps2cb3fcd1.gif

honey-boo-boo-gifs_zps911f1667.gif
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m972aqvjDb1ql3h67_zps2cb3fcd1.gif

honey-boo-boo-gifs_zps911f1667.gif

OMG I almost spit out my drink when I saw this !!! LMAO ahahahahahahaha thank you !!!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Never watched, never intend to.
  • RubyRed8067
    Options
    I use that mom as thinspiration. Awful!
  • FairyMomma408
    Options
    I saw one episode because it was referenced in a couple shows I do watch, so I was curious.....

Curiosity killed my head, that woman makes me angry.
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    I watched the first episode just because I was so damn curious and had to see it, the whole family grosses me out but I watched more than the one episode ... I still don't know why.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'd rather listen to justin beiber while having my eyeball held open with tape and being forced to watch all 5 twilight movies

Snickering
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'd call "reality" television a joke, but it's just not funny. It's depressing.