• emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    That's soo long.
  • waskier
    waskier Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    ****-in-a-box-o.gif

I would point out that those boxes are exactly what Lush bath bombs come in......
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my SO buys me books, video games, and movies. Much better :) Edited to add that he also buys me delicious vinyl records.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Very sweet. I guess all women are different though... I don't want any of those things.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I second about women being different....i have never been one for jewelry (i actually don't wear it, and my ears aren't pierced), we have a kitchen aid already (mind you my hubby bought it for himself, i use it more), i don't wear perfumes (they break me out), we have a stand only shower, so no bath salts, and honestly, I would be happy with having some new clothes, a new pair of shoes, stuff to craft with, fitness stuff, and most importantly, him and our child for Christmas. :bigsmile:

Edit: but I do have to give you credit OP on the writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mindyjo74
    mindyjo74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Seriously are you single??? You are making this WAY to complicated! Buying for women at Christmas is as simple as knowing her and listening to her. Thats it...plain and simple. Men are to self absorbed most of the time which is why they struggle with this sort of thing. Really though, just pay attention to her and she will guide you on what she wants, needs or desires! :happy: :happy:
  • DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    So thoughtful...I'm emailing this to my husband
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    WOW.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I liked this post...It reminded me of the best, yes; I mean Best xmas gift I was ever given...it was a pen. It was a very well thought out choice. I was in college, it was my favorite color and it was "futuristic" in design...the day nearly 10 years later that I lost it I was inconsolable (I let a store clerk borrow it and when I went to get it back it was gone) I've never found one like it anywhere. But then he was always giving me thoughtful gifts...damn shame he married someone else.
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Funny and true!!! I have one of those husbands I will need to print this for............haha.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Crazy because my sister is dying for a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Too much effort is a turn off.

Give me a gold Rolex Daytona and no need to wrap the box.
  • kaseysospacey
    kaseysospacey Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Very sweet. I guess all women are different though... I don't want any of those things.

yeah this comes off really generic and sexist. Like all women want to cook and have jewelry/perfume (vanities). Nothing mentally stimulating.
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    be fun nice, listen. take them places and be honst
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Nice...now can we get a guide on... never mind? LOL
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Brilliant post. Just don't (and I mean under no circumstances) forget the card! No matter how much money you just spent, that $5 card is going to make all the difference.
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    very true. and show that you care
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    You need to have words with my husband.

Even if I write down what I want, I get what I don't want.
  • heidimaggott78
    Options

yeah this comes off really generic and sexist. Like all women want to cook and have jewelry/perfume (vanities). Nothing mentally stimulating.

The idea of this post, was for men to PAY ATTENTION to what their wives/girlfriends need/want/desire. Obviously if you enjoy something else, then your husband/boyfriend should PAY ATTENTION and get that.