What are your Valentine's Day plans?

Options
Just thought it might be cute to share our plans- I'm sure some are going all out, while others just consider it a "hallmark holiday", but either way, feel free to share.

My BF and I are going out to breakfast to a place that's a little ways away, but has a gluten-free breakfast menu, and I'm going to get chocolate chip pancakes for the first time in a LONG time :bigsmile: Other than that, we don't have a whole lot planned other than to relax, possibly go hiking, and enjoy each other's company- he rarely gets weekend days off, so it will be nice just to have some time together. :heart:

Replies

• pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Sushi and Saki with my husband of 16 years!!!! sans children who are hanging out with friends!!!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    sans children who are hanging out with friends!!!

woohoo!! :drinker: I don't have children of my own, but I work with 'em all day long :laugh:
  • mswing7674
    Options
    my wife and I are going to make a meal together, spaghetti and meatballs. Dont panic... we are using ground turkey and wheat pasta... and making garlic bread w/olive oil instead of butter :) Then just hang out and spend the day with our nephew and relax :)
  • augustbells
    Options
    Well, since my boyfriend and I just broke up yesterday...I will probably stay in and burn all his stuff!! Lol
  • monica1515
    Options
    The boyfriend and I are just going to grab dinner. We don't really do much on Valentines day. We have a tradition of getting each other a card. We don't do gifts, nothing fancy. He spoiles me year-round.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    My Hubby:heart: & I are going out for dinner...probably without the kids (older teens):drinker: this year. We usually exchange cards, candy & sometimes jewelry:blushing: but we keep it simple.

I have a balloon delivery business so that keeps me to busy:flowerforyou: to do much but geez this year the dollar tree moved next door & is wreaked havoc on my business:sad: I can't compete with china!!!

I know the candy :tongue: he gives me is gonna kill my weight loss efforts again....:wink::tongue: :ohwell:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Oh my! My bf has bough steak, peppercorn sauce, asparagus, alcohol and cheese cake for today it´s lovely and will taste lush but man I know it´s bad for me :( I'll stay longer in the gym!
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Well, since my boyfriend and I just broke up yesterday...I will probably stay in and burn all his stuff!! Lol

Ah man that just means you weren't meant to be, a blessing in disguise, happy valentines day :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Starrotts
    Options
    hahhahahhahhahha burning his stuff sounds like a good idea.....:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: Happy Valentines Day anyway
  • Starrotts
    Options
    My Valentines plans r as follows ...hang out with my 2 beautiful Rotties eat a bit of chocolate and enjoy the day...:love::love:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    I have a date with a b@st@rd named T.O.M. and a bag of Dove chocolate:laugh:

I will follow that up with a heating pad, a gallon of water, herbal tea, and a movie on the couch with my daughter.:drinker: Probably some Yoga, a walk, and some mid-afternoon naps will be included in the festivities.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

Burn baby burn!
  • gym_rat
    Options
    My husband is in Iraq so today I got flowers and chocolate :) Tomorrow I think I may watch The Time Traveler's Wife and curl up with a good book in the afternoon after my morning workout.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,610 Member
    Options
    My plans are to give my Valentine a carrot cake to share with her friends. She is a Mogan mare named Valentine who is turning 18 tomorrow. :heart:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    My plans are to give my Valentine a carrot cake to share with her friends. She is a Mogan mare named Valentine who is turning 18 tomorrow. :heart:

I hope Valentine enjoys her cake! :tongue:

My plans are to spend time with a workout DVD, hang with my mom until she heads home, and maybe spend some time with my horse. :smile:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,610 Member
    Options
    Tell Gavin Happy Valentine's Day!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I will! :smile: Give him kisses and carrots too. :tongue:
  • monica1515
    Options
    I had the same gift.
  • monica1515
    Options
    I have a date with a b@st@rd named T.O.M. and a bag of Dove chocolate:laugh:

I will follow that up with a heating pad, a gallon of water, herbal tea, and a movie on the couch with my daughter.:drinker: Probably some Yoga, a walk, and some mid-afternoon naps will be included in the festivities.

I had the same gift. And of course i usually never have a terrible one but this one was the worst ever... happy freakin valentines day