Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are your Valentine's Day plans?

iRun4wine
iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
edited 12:18PM in Chit-Chat
Just thought it might be cute to share our plans- I'm sure some are going all out, while others just consider it a "hallmark holiday", but either way, feel free to share.

My BF and I are going out to breakfast to a place that's a little ways away, but has a gluten-free breakfast menu, and I'm going to get chocolate chip pancakes for the first time in a LONG time :bigsmile: Other than that, we don't have a whole lot planned other than to relax, possibly go hiking, and enjoy each other's company- he rarely gets weekend days off, so it will be nice just to have some time together. :heart:

Replies

• pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Sushi and Saki with my husband of 16 years!!!! sans children who are hanging out with friends!!!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    sans children who are hanging out with friends!!!

woohoo!! :drinker: I don't have children of my own, but I work with 'em all day long :laugh:
  • my wife and I are going to make a meal together, spaghetti and meatballs. Dont panic... we are using ground turkey and wheat pasta... and making garlic bread w/olive oil instead of butter :) Then just hang out and spend the day with our nephew and relax :)
  • Well, since my boyfriend and I just broke up yesterday...I will probably stay in and burn all his stuff!! Lol
  • The boyfriend and I are just going to grab dinner. We don't really do much on Valentines day. We have a tradition of getting each other a card. We don't do gifts, nothing fancy. He spoiles me year-round.
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    My Hubby:heart: & I are going out for dinner...probably without the kids (older teens):drinker: this year. We usually exchange cards, candy & sometimes jewelry:blushing: but we keep it simple.

I have a balloon delivery business so that keeps me to busy:flowerforyou: to do much but geez this year the dollar tree moved next door & is wreaked havoc on my business:sad: I can't compete with china!!!

I know the candy :tongue: he gives me is gonna kill my weight loss efforts again....:wink::tongue: :ohwell:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Oh my! My bf has bough steak, peppercorn sauce, asparagus, alcohol and cheese cake for today it´s lovely and will taste lush but man I know it´s bad for me :( I'll stay longer in the gym!
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Well, since my boyfriend and I just broke up yesterday...I will probably stay in and burn all his stuff!! Lol

Ah man that just means you weren't meant to be, a blessing in disguise, happy valentines day :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • hahhahahhahhahha burning his stuff sounds like a good idea.....:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: Happy Valentines Day anyway
  • My Valentines plans r as follows ...hang out with my 2 beautiful Rotties eat a bit of chocolate and enjoy the day...:love::love:
  • I have a date with a b@st@rd named T.O.M. and a bag of Dove chocolate:laugh:

I will follow that up with a heating pad, a gallon of water, herbal tea, and a movie on the couch with my daughter.:drinker: Probably some Yoga, a walk, and some mid-afternoon naps will be included in the festivities.
  • Well, since my boyfriend and I just broke up yesterday...I will probably stay in and burn all his stuff!! Lol

Burn baby burn!
  • My husband is in Iraq so today I got flowers and chocolate :) Tomorrow I think I may watch The Time Traveler's Wife and curl up with a good book in the afternoon after my morning workout.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,973 Member
    My plans are to give my Valentine a carrot cake to share with her friends. She is a Mogan mare named Valentine who is turning 18 tomorrow. :heart:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    My plans are to give my Valentine a carrot cake to share with her friends. She is a Mogan mare named Valentine who is turning 18 tomorrow. :heart:

I hope Valentine enjoys her cake! :tongue:

My plans are to spend time with a workout DVD, hang with my mom until she heads home, and maybe spend some time with my horse. :smile:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,973 Member
    Tell Gavin Happy Valentine's Day!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    I will! :smile: Give him kisses and carrots too. :tongue:
  • I had the same gift.
  • I have a date with a b@st@rd named T.O.M. and a bag of Dove chocolate:laugh:

I will follow that up with a heating pad, a gallon of water, herbal tea, and a movie on the couch with my daughter.:drinker: Probably some Yoga, a walk, and some mid-afternoon naps will be included in the festivities.

I had the same gift. And of course i usually never have a terrible one but this one was the worst ever... happy freakin valentines day
This discussion has been closed.