First Fitness NSV ( I have a fitness NSV... ME!!!)

Options
2»

Replies

• lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Good job. :flowerforyou:
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I loved reading this post. I too was a swimmer and sycronized swimmer way back when. Wish I had a pool to go to right now! Keep up the great work and repost once you hit 100
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great NSV! Being able to do the things you love, and get better are them, is the best feeling! :)
  • Merrysix
    Merrysix Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring. I love to swim, and I went and bought a new bathing suit today and was thrilled that it was a size 12 instead of a size 18. But whatever size, no one at the gym ever commented or looked at me funny, and swimming is something I was able to do when I started on my journey with MFP and could hardly walk because of painful arthritis in my knee. Now that I have lost some weight, my knee is much better. But I still include swimming in my exercise rotation.
  • my1focus
    my1focus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    very cool! i love how you were able to just go for it and get past the "everyone else" part. : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!