I hate Pants. Pants are stupid.

Options
13»

Replies

• MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I actually did switch to dresses for work this summer just before MFP. I was very round, and no belt could keep my pants up. I was sick of walking around tugging at my pants all day, so I went to dresses. The dresses made me feel more professional and dressed up, plus, tugging at my pants made me feel slovenly.

Now those dresses are too big, and I'm digging my smaller pants size, but when the seasons/styles move back towards cute dresses in the spring, I'll be getting more--and smaller--dresses.
  • cakemewithyou
    cakemewithyou Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Also, I have a huge booty...like its a bubble.

a real bubble. Which is not a problem. I love big booties...it's my waist. Pants just seriously look awkward on me. I will put on a size bigger just because of my *kitten*, then they are too small in the waist!

Therefore; showing my buttcrack all the time. I guess I just have a really large crack. LOL

idk.

i hate pants too.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Also, I have a huge booty...like its a bubble.

a real bubble. Which is not a problem. I love big booties...it's my waist. Pants just seriously look awkward on me. I will put on a size bigger just because of my *kitten*, then they are too small in the waist!

Therefore; showing my buttcrack all the time. I guess I just have a really large crack. LOL

idk.

i hate pants too.

This is my problem exactly. The only solution (besides going to a seamstress) that I've found so far is Levi's Curve ID jeans - they come in demi curve, slight curve, bold curve, and supreme curve. I wear bold curve and they fit sooo well. But there are two huge downsides:
    1. I found out the hard way that they shrink in the dryer on regular heat; I can still fit in them but it's a bit snug and
    2. The price is hellacious. I'm a cheap-o and only buy them from the outlets on sale because they're $80 regular retail price.
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    The problem is you're going from junior sizes (odd numbers) to misses sizes (even numbers). They are cut quite differently. Knowing which one is best for your body type is half the battle.

Junior sizes tend to be for people who are more narrow through the hips and wear a slimmer cut. They're called "juniors" because they were originally meant for teens who hadn't quite filled out yet, but now it's a common cut for women with a lean, narrow build.

Misses/women's are cut fuller through the hips.

That's why you might need a larger size in Juniors but can wear a smaller size in Misses/Women's. If you're curvy, Juniors are going to run small on you.

Bumping to quote this. I see a lot of women stuck in the wrong style, trying to figure out why they still don't fit right.

Also, if you're curvy, it doesn't matter how thin you get. Juniors are never going to fit properly on you. Juniors doesn't mean thin; it just means narrow build. Don't feel bad because you have to wear Misses! :)
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm not wearing pants!
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    I ♥ my yoga pants!
  • lindseym18
    Options
    I ♥ my yoga pants!

Yes! I live in them :smooched:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I love when I go to comment on a thread, and realize that I already commented months ago. :blushing:

Although I can now say that I really am a size 4 in dresses, size 6 in pants. I didn't realize how much smaller I've gotten until I bought new jeans.