46 lbs down. but feel discouraged!

Options
Hi mfp! So its been 3 months and I've lost 46lbs and 3 pants sizes! For the last week Ive been discouraged, so hopefully me posting pics and receiving feedback will raise my spirits! Please be nice lol

This is me at 299.6 :(
25216_382839584131_3337754_n-1.jpg

2012-12-08182650-1-1.jpg

P.s add me !

Replies

• DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference. I have been in your position many times myself. I started this journey at 272 in Febraury of 2007. I am just now at 193.9. It takes time and seeing the photos will help.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You should be discouraged.. 46lbs is a huge deal. You're doing awesome, just be patient. I know easier said than done...LOL..
  • hrls83
    hrls83 Posts: 46
    Options
    you are doing awesome! keep at it!
  • onyxwood
    onyxwood Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    awesome success....you look great!
  • YOUCANDOIT165
    YOUCANDOIT165 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! You look great. We all get discourage for a while you just have to shake it off and get back on track. I applau you. I've been on my journey about the same amount of time as you and I'm just 30 lbs. you have in spired me to work harder. Thank you for blessing me.
  • shamrockit
    shamrockit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Big difference...congrats on the loss! It does get difficult but keep up the great work!
  • cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Please don't give up!
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Why so discouraged? PM me, we can chat! (sending request)
  • orangefour
    orangefour Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Don't feel discouraged, 46 pounds is a lot of weight to lose. You are doing great!
  • kittyraccoon7
    kittyraccoon7 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I think you look FANTASTIC!! :flowerforyou:

keep it up and remind yourself of all of the reasons you're doing this... I have to constantly remind myself that I'm worth it to live longer and be healthier and stronger...I started the beginning of this year, lost 32lbs in 4 months, was on a ROLL... then, my mom passed away... I've been trying and trying to get back into it... it's not easy, but you have all of us here for motivation and strength. I'm having to remind myself of that too..

KEEP IT UP GIRL! AND KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH!! :heart:
  • blwalton70
    blwalton70 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO GREAT! Just think what you are not only going to look like in the next 3 months, but how you are going to FEEL!!!!!! You can totally do this! Keep at it! Don't give up on yourself! You have come this far on your own! What a great accomplishment!
  • Merrysix
    Merrysix Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful . I get discouraged too. Lot's of things help (but not overeating!). One of my favorite sayings: inch by inch life's a cinch....yard by yard life is hard (or another one......just for today I will stick to my food and exercise plan and not worry about tomorrow). Also it helps to remember that for each pound I lose it takes 3 pounds of impact off of my arthritic knee -- so my 48 pounds is really 144 pounds off of my painful knee! Hope that helps. -- (also, non food treats (like a bubble bath) are great when I get discouraged.
  • samanthag1016
    Options
    You look awesome, and 46lbs is a TON of weight! When you post pics, you're an inspiration to all of us who are trying to do the same thing. So thank you, and keep it up :)
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference on your waist!! Well done, keep going!
  • Zenyehtta
    Zenyehtta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, 46 pounds in 3 months is impressive (:
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Why do you think you're feeling discouraged? Is it because you are "missing" the foods you used to eat or the amount you used to eat? If those thoughts come in your mind, try to focus on the weight you've lost. 46 lbs in 3 months is AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing your success, maybe it'll spur someone else (me) on. Stick with it. Switch up what you're eating if you're used to eating the same things.
  • sadiakamran
    Options
    awesome,,,,keep it up:)
  • jennalee1312
    Options
    YOU ARE LOOKING AMAZING!!!! I agree with what was said above...not only have u lost alot of weight but u are an inspiration to anyone who sees this!!!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    You're doing wonderfully!
    Sometimes we need a break. Some people suggest eating at maintenance for awhile occasionally. If you aren't motivated to keep going, can you at least stay at maintenance for a bit? Let your body get used to its new, lower weight, catch your breath and then when you're ready continue on.
    Know that we all have good and bad times. It's important to not always expect everything to go smoothly.
  • RainxPain
    Options
    Great progress, you look wonderful! Such an inspiration (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!