girls, how big are your calves

Options

Replies

• Sharkington
    Options
    I just measured my calves and got 12.5'', which surprised me since they are bigger now than they used to be due to gaining more muscle there from running - and I am also a few inches lower in height at around 5'4'' and at your current weight in between 120--125 pounds. I'm not sure if that helps you much, but good luck reaching your muscle gain goal! :)
  • RiverDancer68
    RiverDancer68 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I have 13" calves and 21" thighs....my thighs I could do without, but I like my calves!
  • jennalee1312
    Options
    Just measured mine are 16 and a half....but they have always been super muscular with no effort really....my thighs are 24ish...always has thick thighs... im very hourglass and thick in certain areas... if u feel that ur calves and thighs are too slim just build them up with muscle...all that matters is how u feel when u look in the mirror.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    about 14 inches

the average within this thread (as of my post) is 14.875
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    mine are big, not sure what size they are but they have been the same size since 9th grade, and that was in 1996, so they are not fat. My thighs on the other hand are huge.
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    12.5 inches at the widest point. I've always been very lucky to have very slim calves -- they're all bone and muscle, with negligible fat.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    15" calves, 17" lower thighs, 23" upper thighs. I love my legs. They're awesome!
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    12.5" calves and 23.5" thighs. i'm a freak. my calves are too small for most cute boots and my thighs are too big. :sad:
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    16 inches. I'm 6ft tall. They are solid muscle, no fat! I actually really like my legs, but reading the measurements of tinier girls here is giving me a complex...
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 with 14.5 inch calves and 21 inch thighs. Needless to say, boot buying is a trial. Also I think my calves look too bulgy on me since my ankles are 7.5 inches and there's not much height to my legs. I doubt they'll ever slim down since mine are genetic and full of muscle:indifferent:
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    VERY big
  • bridgetgirl20
    Options
    Haven't measured but you can see them in my profile pic
    nice, I'll trade you lol
  • bridgetgirl20
    Options
    about 14 inches

the average within this thread (as of my post) is 14.875
    that works for me
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    13 1/2 inches! I love this because I used to have stick legs and now I have strong legs with visible muscle.
  • sophasaurusx
    Options
    Im not sure, ive never measured them :huh:
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    would love to fit into high boots but can't stupid calvs are to big. 15 7/8 now but my biggest was 17inches.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Mine are 15.5"
  • stasherella
    stasherella Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My calves are 18.25 inches... can't find inexpensive boots to save my life.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    My goal is to gain 15 lbs of muscle because I feel I'm too thin for my height. 6'2" 125 lbs. My legs are really small 12" calves and 17.5" thighs. To me that seems small but I would like to hear what others are.

I have 12" calves too, but I'm much shorter than you. As long as you're healthy I think you should embrace what you have. Sounds like you just have naturally thin legs. :)
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    16.5" down from 18"

I will always have beautiful, muscle-y heart-shaped calves :tongue:

But I would love to get them down to 14.5 so I can fit them into boots. Totally vain reason but whatever.