Qsymia experience? Please share....

Options
13»

Replies

• TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Necrobumping with a wall of text, nice! Why not wait until someone starts a thread about these products more recently than 4 years ago?

0cf60v0xl9pt.gif

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    The same poster posted on another necro thread about Qsymia too...looks like trying to warn people about taking it. Considering the user name Q is poison...
  • Q_Is_Poison
    Q_Is_Poison Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sorry if my post offended anyone. If I can save even one person from my experience, the "netiquitte" repercussions simply don't bother me. Life and health is more important. My philosophy is if you don't like it, don't read it. Flaming people is childish and immature.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Necro bumping is not popular around here. Just about as unpopular as phentermine.
  • Q_Is_Poison
    Q_Is_Poison Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Again, sorry to have offended you. But I think the message is much more important than silly "netiquitte". Often people who have a problem with an other's agenda's post about "netiquitte" and spelling issues when the real issue has to do with simply not liking the message. I could see how a Vivus rep would have a problem with my post...Regardless, this is the last response to "netiquitte" complaints I will give. The message is too important.
  • CFINNIE01
    CFINNIE01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all and great reading through this post. I was wondering if any of you tried getting off of Qsymia ? Any luck keeping the weight off without it after taking Qsymia. TIA!