Is there a difference between binge eating and over eating?

Options
13»

Replies

• taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    They probably just think that you binged because you went so over on your calories.... In my opinion, and from experience, binging isnt really a thing throughout the whole day or something...It is usually from and hour to 2 hours.. Its when your out of control, sooo full and you still need to shove food in your face. Its when you eat until its painful even to just sit there!! ITS FREAKING TERRIBLE!!! And i think over eating is just when you ignore when your body is just getting full, so you continue to eat until you can really feel the fullness. I dont think that when someone goes over in calories means that they "binged" or "over-ate"..It just means that what they ate was high in calories!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I think they are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.People blow things out of proportion. If you didn't view it as a binge then I'd guess it wasn't.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Looking at your diary, I would say that was a binge...whether it's an ongoing thing I don't know but maybe you were feeling stressed or something?

Seriously?
  • JadeLaurenBoxall
    JadeLaurenBoxall Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Whether it was a binge or not, you shouldn't stress over it..but if you want to stop binging, I'd recommend eating more on a daily basis, and I don't mean health foods, so your not depriving your body of what it needs, then you won't binge, but if you do, it's normal, everyone does it!