100 Pounds Gone with Photos!!!!!

Options

Replies

• Wyiauta
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    Amazing effort! Truly an inspiration! Hope to be there myself one day! :smile:
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    This is really awesome! thank you for sharing! :)
  • seeashleysave
    seeashleysave Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I appreciate how positive you are and look at what you've accomplished rather than what you still have left to do!
  • rachieray81
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look great;)
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    WOW, amazing! You look fantastic. Great work!!!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    I love a man in uniform. Hope you are still with Scouting.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Holy cow.. you lost a lot weight....Awesome Job!!
  • enigma4u
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING !!!!! I salute your consistency and Hard work !!!! You motivated me !!!!

Can't wait to see your pictures when you reach your goal weight !!!!

Keep Loosing !!!

Good Luck !!!
  • fugaj01
    fugaj01 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    great work! you have much to be proud of!
  • Chinadorian
    Chinadorian Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    great work! hard work pays off and you look very happy with your results! best wishes to you
  • melibur
    melibur Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow how amazing!! I love your positive attitude, you have truly inspired me. I cant wait to post my success story!!!
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    this is amazing well done
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    wow, you're a handsome devil and now you can really show it off with those 100 lbs gone. Can you imagine picking up 100lbs in dumbbells and just walking around like that all day?! it really puts it in perspective. 100 lbs is a lot of weight and you guess what you did it!!! so proud of you, so inspired, and so happy you shared your story.
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You have every right to be so proud of what you've accomplished. And you've lost years right along with the weight!
  • BickarB
    Options
    Wow. You look great and younger! Keep up the good job. Stay strong and proud!!
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an inspiration you are for all of those young boy scouts! Congrats!
  • Sprmc47
    Sprmc47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much, I greatly appreciate all of your support and comments!!!!! As I look at the comments and your achievements thus far, I am re-inspired by what you have lost or the fact that you are starting out or the fact that you are just here doing your thing and took the time to comment!!!!!!!! Thank you! Steve
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    great work! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!