2 years, 124lbs lost and finally hit Onderland! w/pics

Options

Replies

• GetDemGainz
    Options
    Nothing short of amazing! Inspiration...inspiration.....inspiration. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the marathons. I know you will kill it :smile:
  • Ravensimone1991
    Options
    I don't know you, but I am SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Great job and you look amazing! You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing.
  • trishaeich
    trishaeich Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wonderfully done! GO YOU!!!!! :)
  • leosaunt
    Options
    wow..you look great! .. and such an inspiration - well done!!
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I admire all of your hard work. Thanks so much for sharing your story! I am so happy for you and your new self. You look stunning!:smooched:
  • midnite81
    midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you have done so very well. :)
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great job.... You are an inspiration paying it forward with this post. Congrats!
  • RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am VERY proud of you xxx
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look awesome. Congrats on ONEderland!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Fan-fracking-TASTIC!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB!!!! You look great!!! Your attitude is so inspiring. :)
  • kinsa2
    kinsa2 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You are such a motivator! Congrats to you and your hard work. Losing that much weight requires a high level of patience and a very strong, dedicated mind and you've just proved with both you can do it. I am however, at 83.7kg at the moment and my goal weight is about 55kg. I am on a 1200 calorie per day diet but I hardly exercise though I do walk to college and back three days a week. Is exercise essential at this stage? I don't want to lose weight too fast and end up having to deal with loose skin!
  • DawnMB27
    DawnMB27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What a great job! You are an inspiration to me. I have about 200 lbs to lose.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you are absolutely inspirational!!! i commend you for making serious, drastic, but POSITIVE changes to your lifestyle! congrats!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    AMAZEBALLS! Rock on, sista :)
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    great job! amazing change you look gorgeous..:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • seeashleysave
    seeashleysave Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm currently training for a half-marathon in April. I would have loved to be able to do the Princess half at Disney, but found out about it too late for training! I hope you have a ball and keep being a rockstar!
  • joellevh
    joellevh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!