2 years, 124lbs lost and finally hit Onderland! w/pics

Options

Replies

• JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    What a transformation!! Absolutely inspirational! you go girl :flowerforyou: :happy: clap clap clap =D
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Crazy amount of blood, sweat, and tears you must have put in! Your transformation is inspiring. I am a little over your starting weight right now.........so i have a long way to go. I hope I can keept it going like you have! Congrats!
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lisabinco
    lisabinco Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Totally awed by your success! Outstanding results, too.
    You look fabulous and justifiably proud.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Gr8t job!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That is some awesome work! Add for support if you like. WAYTOGOOOO
  • connji1
    connji1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! It is also very inspiring. Thank you for sharing! :) It gives me hope. I have always struggled with weight and "diets". I have a whole new mind-set this time around though, and it has been a much better success. It's a very exciting experience. I don't view myself as being "on a diet". It's a life change, and I've completely changed my eating habits and exercise. Thanks again for sharing your pics/story!
  • chicadejmu
    chicadejmu Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Really amazing! Great work, thanks for the inspiration!
  • katattak73
    Options
    Awesome job!! you look great !
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done an amazing job. What a wonderful inspiration :)
  • mikefit48
    mikefit48 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am BEYOND inspired by your journey! It is so impressive and I hope you realize how much positivity you are giving so many people on the site! GREAT WORK!
  • paperhawk
    paperhawk Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well done. Great work and pics. Changing habits is the key, I still have 25 pounds to go. 48 gone.

Thanks for sharing. I probably won't have progressive pics, like many fat folks-I have been camera shy for years....

Jon
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Your hard work has certainly paid off and you look fantastic!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You are an incredible inspiration. You should be so proud of yourself for all your hard work. You were beautiful before and gorgeous now. Way to go
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Great job! <3
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Congrats on a job very well done! Beautiful - before & after.
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    SO AWESOME! Inspiring!
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Really, really, really, amazing! Well done. You look great!
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous transformation! Amazing job!
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Goodness! Your progress is nothing short of amazing! You look VERY healthy and happy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!