June Starters - February 15

2»

Replies

• Haha whooops! :embarassed:

I must've started to write 'out of the 200's' then switched to 'in the 100's' and mixed up my numbers! I'm sorry! You'll definitely be in the 100's soon!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    2 lbs down this morning....getting closer. I was down to 140.2 today.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,493 Member
    Haha whooops! :embarassed:

I must've started to write 'out of the 200's' then switched to 'in the 100's' and mixed up my numbers! I'm sorry! You'll definitely be in the 100's soon!!

:laugh: It's all good!!! I'm just so determined to see a "1" that I had to make the correction! :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    2 lbs down this morning....getting closer. I was down to 140.2 today.

I knew you could do it!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Weighed in again today. I was down again. Whoo! I'm not counting it but it's def helping me stay on track. I wanted a granola bar yest but since I knew I was weighing in today I didn't have it! WHOOO!
  • kandyjo
    Congrats, busymom, on the downward trend!!! :drinker: It's encouraging when we are getting those numbers down!! I'm hoping to be under 200 in the next two weeks....
    I have another out of town wedding this weekend... So, that means on the road again... :grumble: I'm hoping it doesn't throw my game off...
    Have an amazing weekend, everyone!!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Good luck this weekend Kandy, you know you can do it!

Great job BusyMom!

I was down another pound, but I think that's probably it of the water weight...which means I'm really only up less than a pound from last week. I'm happy to be back in the 130's this morning! I'm not expecting anymore large losses for awhile but that's ok. I need to cut down on my working out (to 3 days a week I think) so that will make it harder but I'm going to try and concentrate more on my cals and eating healthy.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • kandyjo
    Great job, Mamakat!!! Welcome back to the 130's!!! You know your body... listen to the cues it's giving you.... Sometimes a little experimentation can really help when we are slowing down with our weight loss AND it is just inevitable that the closer you get to your goal (the less you have to lose) the slower the weight loss is going to be.... BUT we can all make it to our goals!!
    I wish you ALL the blessings in the world!!
    I also hope everything is well with your husbands job :drinker:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    So I left the jump drive with our SS on it at home today. The ws will be updated late tonight, if I can get to it at all. I have my bf's neices/nephew coming to spend the night. I have SO much fun with them. They make a great birth control too! :wink: Who in the heck wants more kids after having 4 in the house??? :laugh: :laugh:
  • kandyjo
    It's all good, busymom!!! when you get around to it will be great!! :drinker: I just appreciate you taking the time to do it! :wink:
This discussion has been closed.