Replies

• elizawe
    elizawe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well, me of course!
  • FitGoal165
    Options
    mine is the old me!!!

^^ This! I am trying to get back my 28 year old body. I miss that guy.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Fauja Singh..101 years young and still running marathons.
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Darwin chick 95
    she is in my friend list
  • commandax
    commandax Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Zoe Washburne from Firefly. Long, lean, loyal to the bone and deadly!
    33lp8j8.jpg
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I know its a cliche, but it is Jillian Michaels. I never watched the Biggest Loser, but started listening to her podcasts last year for motivation, which led me to her DVDs, which led me to 50lb+ weight loss this year. I love that she admits that she hates working out, that she doesn't always eat "clean" and that the process of getting healther is not easy...or cheap.
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My hubby, he's down 150 lbs and looks ahhhmazing :)
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton - gorgeous and curvy...I'm not trying to be skin and bones
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider... http://mikescollection.wordpress.com/2012/03/27/lara-croft-tomb-raider/

She's defined and still curvy at the same time. I am not a fan of hers AT ALL, but here she's in tip top shape.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    my best friend and my boyfriend's mother are my inspirations!

my bestie because she's so accessible and healthy, and my BF's mom for her lifetime accomplishments in triathlons, marathons, being a nurse, a lawyer, and being a strong independent woman. and raising an awesome kid with whom i'm in love.:heart:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    < Me. This whole shabbang became a lot more fun when I focussed on being the best version of myself rather than trying to imitate someone else.
  • breathless575
    breathless575 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Calista Flockart.
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Any/all of Team GB 2012 and Paralympics GB 2012.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Jamie Eason
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    What inspires me is the feeling after a kick *kitten* workout when you are drenched in sweat thinking "I destroyed that workout!"
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    <
    This chick.

And also every single one of my friends that kick *kitten* every single day.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Jill Coleman (www.jillfit.com)
    Tara Ballard
    Jillian Sarno Teta
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    That sexy beast in the mirror every morning.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I can recall my dad getting off from work everyday and going to the local park to run 4-6 miles per day. And he was consistently running like this until his knees gave up on him while he was in his early 60's. I see him as a role model and also love running and doing other types of exercises. Celebrities are good inspirations but the people who are closest to me inspire me even more.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    My daughters, especially my oldest. Both my daughters are very conscious of the need for proper diet and exercise, but the older is the one person in my life that likes to talk about fitness and nutrition as much as I which I greatly appreciate. I also have a cousin that is a gymnastics instructior/personal trainer/marathon runner/Beachbody coach who is always sharing inspiration via her FB site.