Who is you fitness inspiration?

Options

Replies

• Chellellelle
    Chellellelle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry!

I love her curves and the fact that she still has some meat on her bones.
  • Clarice530
    Options
    ALL my MFP friends...for realy you guys keep me motivated, encouraged and accountable....Thanks Guys~
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Lala Anthony. I don't know how tall she is but I LOVE her shape.
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Everyone that seriously puts their best foot forward everyday to maintain a healthy life style! :bigsmile:
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Tiffany Forni... just.... *sighs*
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    That sexy beast in the mirror every morning.

he's mine, too. HAHA
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    Crazy4lulu........................this woman is an inspiration. Her motivation, self discipline, drive, and level of accomplishment sets an example that I am trying to emulate.
  • moriuh
    moriuh Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Laci Green, Alex Kingston, Jenna Ushkowitz, Catherine Tate, Kat Dennings, Amber Riley, to name a few.
  • madworld1
    Options
    I think Jessica Biel has the best bod ever. Perfect butt and arms. I know I will never look like that, so she isn't really my inspiration or anything.

I just workout because I have grown addicted to it over the years. I have struggled with body image for so long that I have finally decided that my body will be the way it's supposed to be if I just eat right (trying) and exercise.
  • ghiaguy
    Options
    My wife, Jamie2007. She's my inspiration. Because no one is as dedicated as her. And my motivation. Because she keeps me on my toes.
  • slwells1983
    slwells1983 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The changing me and my family is my inspiration. I know that changes do not happen over night, but I am fighting the fat and I will NOT let it win!
  • KS_4691
    KS_4691 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    CAMILLE LEBLANC-BAZINET.
    Interestingly enough, she and I have almost the same exact body. (Except in recent years her upper body has become much more developed than mine...) She can do muscle-ups like a champ!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    My kids...I want to be around to watch them grow up...go to college...get married. I also want to enjoy retirement someday...travel the world, etc; pretty hard to do if you're in a nursing home or hospital or just this side of being sick. When I get there, looking good will just be gravy!
  • missytrishy
    missytrishy Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Chalene Johnson
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Lance Armstrong.

lance-armstrong.37.b.jpg
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Chalene Johnson

ditto!

c4488c943fa411e29e6f22000a9e2992_7.jpg

considering I am the same height as her (5'2) she gives me hope lol.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Ernestine Shephard. Seriously. At 74 years old she is a bikini competitor and significantly more healthy than most of the people my age.

http://mix965houston.cbslocal.com/2010/04/29/meet-ernestine-shepherd-the-73-year-old-bodybuilding-grandma/
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    my inspiration is my daughter! She is my cheer leader and a super person!!! She played soccer since 2nd grade and all the way thru college. And her best friend! Love them and thank them for cheering me on so far. 57 lbs lost and 43 + to go.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Chalene Johnson and my lgsdesigner on my Friend list :)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Don't have one, and I don't really comprehend the idea of having to draw inspiration for it.