If I skip drinking water in the morning...

Will my metabolism slow down? Also, will this cause my muscle to turn to fat?

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Yes and eat a big breakfast, that will turbo charge your metabolic fire
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    YOU GONNA DIE
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Water puts out fires.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member

Why would you do that anyway? I drink water all day long and always have a glass on my nightstand. When I wake up in the morning I'm damn thirsty.
  • drmerc

Why would you do that anyway? I drink water all day long and always have a glass on my nightstand. When I wake up in the morning I'm damn thirsty.

You are not actually thirsty. I've read that your body gets confused between hunger and thirst, you were probably hungry
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    yes probably but you will also loose wait because water is not waitless you know the less of ANYTHING you injest be it liquid solid or vegetable then the less you will way
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    YOU GONNA DIE

THIS.

thirsty.jpg
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    yes probably but you will also loose wait because water is not waitless you know the less of ANYTHING you injest be it liquid solid or vegetable then the less you will way
    No weigh!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    water? you mean... you're supposed to drink that *kitten* straight? I just use it to shower and make my coffee...

coffee flavored water... now THAT's where it's at!
  • Per fit resources and nutritionist insisting: Drinking 8 ounces of water when you get up wakes up your organ function. It lets your body prepare to go to work.

You don't have to do it... I just prefer to do it better. Every little bit pushes us farther to our goal. If I drank water only when I am thirsty I would be a mummy by now - I'm never thirsty.
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    YOU GONNA DIE

THIS.

thirsty.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Bump this response!!!

Water does equal temporary weight...it is common for athletes who need to meet certain weight requirements to drink lots of water before weigh-in if they are under by a little bit. In regards to skipping it...are you drinking other fluids that have water? Most people hate water by itself. If you are consuming no fluids, that is bad. If you don't agree, ask a doctor or nutritionist. Unless you are a camel or desert tortoise, in which case, I am in awe that you are posting on the Internets.
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    First of all...MUSCLE CANNOT TURN INTO FAT! That's like asking if you run instead of walk if your shoes will turn into gingerbread men!
  • drmerc
    First of all...MUSCLE CANNOT TURN INTO FAT! That's like asking if you run instead of walk if your shoes will turn into gingerbread men!

It happened to me, its true
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member

WRONG! If you eat bread or sugar then muscles turn to fat. That's just one simple example that everybody knows. There are other ways too like watching tv too long.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Per fit resources and nutritionist insisting: Drinking 8 ounces of water when you get up wakes up your organ function. It lets your body prepare to go to work.

You don't have to do it... I just prefer to do it better. Every little bit pushes us farther to our goal. If I drank water only when I am thirsty I would be a mummy by now - I'm never thirsty.

We need to sit down and have a chat about the birds and the bees. Water is not where babies come from, even though babies are 60% water. :tongue:
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member

your head will fall off too!
  • First of all...MUSCLE CANNOT TURN INTO FAT! That's like asking if you run instead of walk if your shoes will turn into gingerbread men!

Mmmmmm gingerbread men :o) I love that
  • YES...and you wont loose any more wait EVER EVER again....
  • Per fit resources and nutritionist insisting: Drinking 8 ounces of water when you get up wakes up your organ function. It lets your body prepare to go to work.

We need to sit down and have a chat about the birds and the bees. Water is not where babies come from, even though babies are 60% water. :tongue:

LOL Thanx! Wrong type of mummy
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Some people I can tell are obviously trolling, but some I worry that they actually believe what they posted..