Kids with santa

Maidofmer
Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
I just took my baby to see Santa. Pretty nice time. No wait, and no crying. Do you take your kids? Have you yet? Let's see the pics! :)

533528_436217013098664_2057598351_n.jpg

Replies

• ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    She will look back at this photo when she is older and say "what on earth were you thinking making me wear those socks, Mom"
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Awww, cute picture!

I don't have kids, but when I took my 7 y/o nephew to the mall he said he didn't wanna see Santa there. He was waiting for Santa to be at the Harley Davidson place. LOL
  • Maidofmer
    She will look back at this photo when she is older and say "what on earth were you thinking making me wear those socks, Mom"

I would say I liked them, they were cute, and they matched her dress.
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    I do but I haven't this year yet. Love the dress and socks!! Great looking santa to love it when they have real beards.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    I love those frilly little socks, how cute!

Here's my pair, they had their pics done separately because it took a while for my baby to warm up to Santa. I'm actually shocked that he went up to him at all, he's bashful! My big one has always loved Santa though. :)

jonassanta.jpg

ezrasanta.jpg

Yikes, sorry that they're huge. I resized them on pb. Pb sucks lately.
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    :smile:
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    santa2012.jpg
  • Maidofmer
    awww great pics everyone :) wish I could find one of my niece. she was terrified. heres my baby last year. both her and santa have the same scared look lol
    282584_436266846427014_1473324644_n.jpg
  • My five year old doesn't want to sit on santas lap and my five month old is scared of strangers so I skipped santa this year lol
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    awww, 2 cute:)
  • ekkand

Just saying, when she gets her own style and voice, she will hate them. lol ruffle socks are cute but those ruffles are... huge.
  • Maidofmer

Just saying, when she gets her own style and voice, she will hate them. lol ruffle socks are cute but those ruffles are... huge.
    thanks for the parenting tips
  • ekkand

thanks for the parenting tips
    You're welcome :)
    I work at a kids clothing store so I kind of know a thing or two about what is in style for kids and what definitely isn't.
  • ekkand
    Btw, it was supposed to be a joke at first but you took it way too personal.
  • Maidofmer
    joke or not, it was rude. i'll make sure to ask you for fashion tips today when I dress her for the park.
  • ekkand
    joke or not, it was rude. i'll make sure to ask you for fashion tips today when I dress her for the park.
    lol a little touchy are we? hey, at least your daughter is adorable. even if you do dress her like we are in the 80's
    :P lighten up.
  • Maidofmer
    punk-kids.jpg

thanks for the social cues
  • punk-kids.jpg

Lol.

She is adorable! And I think the socks are cute, they do go with her festive dress. I remember when I took pictures with Santa, they all turned out well. It was the Easter Bunny that scared me. I wish I could find that picture...the bunny/guy in costume I took a picture with looked like something out of a Rob Zombie film.
  • Maidofmer
    punk-kids.jpg

Lol.

She is adorable! And I think the socks are cute, they do go with her festive dress. I remember when I took pictures with Santa, they all turned out well. It was the Easter Bunny that scared me. I wish I could find that picture...the bunny/guy in costume I took a picture with looked like something out of a Rob Zombie film.

lol I just looked up punk rock kids. if my baby wants to dress like that, im for it. she already has blue hair. this the guy you mean? Silent_Hill_Bunny_by_xChancex.jpg
    creepiest pic I could think of
  • Eep! Is that an ax hanging off it's pants? :laugh:
    Maybe not that scary, but at such a young age, I probably would have thought it was chocolate all over his mouth and shirt.