Kids with santa

Replies

• Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    hahahaha no, that's the foot of the guy behind him
  • Oh, pffft. I was not observant enough to notice the elbow apparently. :embarassed:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Btw, it was supposed to be a joke at first but you took it way too personal.

That's cool that you work in kid's retail but do you actually have kids? Because..... you wouldn't appreciate that either. Not your kids, not your business. That goes for socks, too.
  • Btw, it was supposed to be a joke at first but you took it way too personal.

That's cool that you work in kid's retail but do you actually have kids? Because..... you wouldn't appreciate that either. Not your kids, not your business. That goes for socks, too.

^^This. Just because you work in retail doesn't make you a fashion expert, anymore than working at McDonald's make you a gourmet chef... just sayin'.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Love the pictures! My kids are teens, so they haven't seen Santa in many years.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Great pics everyone and I love the socks too!:smile:
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    So true! Most of us look back at our Santa photos and wonder what were our parents thinking. One of our family Santa pictures my sister and I are wearing matching dresses. OMG!
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Eep! Is that an ax hanging off it's pants? :laugh:
    Maybe not that scary, but at such a young age, I probably would have thought it was chocolate all over his mouth and shirt.

More like the Frank in Donnie Darko? I don't have a pic cuz I'm at work. Maybe a link: http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0002806/
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    punk-kids.jpg

thanks for the social cues

Lol.

She is adorable! And I think the socks are cute, they do go with her festive dress. I remember when I took pictures with Santa, they all turned out well. It was the Easter Bunny that scared me. I wish I could find that picture...the bunny/guy in costume I took a picture with looked like something out of a Rob Zombie film.

lol I just looked up punk rock kids. if my baby wants to dress like that, im for it. she already has blue hair. this the guy you mean? Silent_Hill_Bunny_by_xChancex.jpg
    creepiest pic I could think of

If you are supportive of make-up and dying hair and all of that stuff (and your child is still a toddler?), I hope that you will at least give some thought, and effort, into finding products that are safe for your child and the waterways that your sewer drains into. Currently, most make-up, hair dye, nail polish, perfume, hygiene products etc contain toxic ingredients. Perhaps on their own it's no big deal, but when one considers that children are more sensitive to contaminants than adults, and that synergy of thousands of contaminants (research of synergistic effects is seriously lacking) occurs over a lifetime, then it can become a "big deal" in the form of illness.

My child is enjoying the idea of Santa for sure, but it's not what I focus on at Christmas.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Btw, it was supposed to be a joke at first but you took it way too personal.

^^This. Just because you work in retail doesn't make you a fashion expert, anymore than working at McDonald's make you a gourmet chef... just sayin'.
    Those are totally different. I'd have to disagree on that. I'm pretty sure working in a kids clothing store you are in the know of what is in style and what is not.
  • ekkand
    So true! Most of us look back at our Santa photos and wonder what were our parents thinking. One of our family Santa pictures my sister and I are wearing matching dresses. OMG!
    THANK YOU! I wasn't dissing her child at all, just saying that the things our parents dressed us in as kids are completely different than what we would dress ourselves in. I look back at my childhood photos and laugh at the outfits I was wearing.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Pedo_Bear_santa_by_FruitLoopOfLove.jpg
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Still don't know how to post pics or else I would :(
  • ekkand
    Upload the picture to photobucket or any other photo website
    Put [ i m g ] the photo URL [ / i m g ]
    Without the spaces
  • coe28
    THANK YOU! I wasn't dissing her child at all, just saying that the things our parents dressed us in as kids are completely different than what we would dress ourselves in. I look back at my childhood photos and laugh at the outfits I was wearing.

agree with you 100% :wink:
  • coe28
    Upload the picture to photobucket or any other photo website
    Put [ i m g ] the photo URL [ / i m g ]
    Without the spaces

thanks! i'll give it a shot!
  • coe28
    mail-1.jpg
    My little man <3
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    I work at a kids clothing store so I kind of know a thing or two about what is in style for kids and what definitely isn't.

LOL @ what's in style for kids. That's funny. You obviously don't have kids, because there is no such thing as "what's in style for kids".

My kid would wear a TuTu to school everyday, she isn't too concerned if it's in style or not.

Also, OP, the socks are adorable.
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    My kid is 14 and her socks never match anything that she's wearing. Even when they're teenagers they have their own style.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Eep! Is that an ax hanging off it's pants? :laugh:
    Maybe not that scary, but at such a young age, I probably would have thought it was chocolate all over his mouth and shirt.

More like the Frank in Donnie Darko? I don't have a pic cuz I'm at work. Maybe a link: http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0002806/

I love frank!