124»

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    $180,000
    is this for real? doing what?
  • $2,000 on slot machine, $5,000 on same slot machine just after the $2,000
    wow!!!! thats alpt of money!!!! 7000!! ur lucky!!!!! lol... what did u do with the money

My ex husband and I bought a car with it =)
  • CigsNBeer
    Options
    200 on scratch off tickets
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    $2,000 on slot machine, $5,000 on same slot machine just after the $2,000
    wow!!!! thats alpt of money!!!! 7000!! ur lucky!!!!! lol... what did u do with the money

awww nice.. i would have bought new boobs with the money haha..... if it was me...... because i always wanted new boobs lol hehe... hopefully u took the car when u guys divorced!!!!
  • $2,000 on slot machine, $5,000 on same slot machine just after the $2,000

awww nice.. i would have bought new boobs with the money haha..... if it was me...... because i always wanted new boobs lol hehe... hopefully u took the car when u guys divorced!!!!

Haha, your funny! No we actually sold it. split the money =(
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    $2,000 on slot machine, $5,000 on same slot machine just after the $2,000

Haha, your funny! No we actually sold it. split the money =(
    well at least u guys split the money.... :) haha and its true my boob job costs 6000 i wish i had enough to get it lol but probably wont.. ever..