No More Excuses -- Week 15

Options
Everyone did really well this week, but Galina kicked some serious butt.

MFP-8-1.jpg

Laura, I put the weight on the signature as your current weight. Keep up the good work everyone!!!!

Replies

• lazygalina
    Options
    Thank you - I think snow shoveling of more than 3 hours helped me to achieve it . We had 2 major snow storms during 1 week ( 12 inches and 22 inches ) - I LIKE SNOW ! IT IS A GOOD EXERCISE !!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Great job everyone!!!! We are the bomb!!!! Nice going Galina!!!! Send the snow my way...maybe it would help me!! ;)
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Woot! WTG everyone! Thanks, Jack for the great chart!
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Jack...Thanks for the chart. It looks great!

Congrats to all the losers this week, especially you Galina. You rock!

Once again I would like to give a woot for everyone who is still here and still trying our best. My progress has been very slow but I know I can do this. If it takes me the rest of this year and the one after that, I am going to get to my goal and stay there. Thanks for being such a supportive team. G'night.:yawn:
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Hey all, it has been a busy weekend, and not a healthy one, but tomorrow is a new day. Went to step aerobics tonight and burned 698 cals. Will start W2D1 of C25K tomorrow, and do some ab work. Really busy doing books, and taxes.

Wait to go to all for the great week of loss, hope everyone has a good week.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!!!! I am up and ready to go this morning and I will finish today eating great and drinking all my water and try to get in some exercise.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Morning, I feel like crap. I have such a headcold I don't think I will be doing much today. Will save my energy for step aerobics tomorrow. I can't breath thru my nose, and my eyes are so teary can barely see.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good morning team... We finally got our science fair project done last night at 10:30 and then I typed til 12:30 so once again I'm pooped. One of my son's friends lives with his father who doesn't take very much care as far as school work goes. He came over last night and had not started anything for his project, which is 2 science test grades, so I bought him some supplies and helped him get his project together. I let him use our "back-up" project for my son. We did two just in case one flopped. I have a hard time watching other kids go without if I can help. I think I need about a 36 hour day to get it all done. Oh well. I try every day to stop and be thankful that I have a job (actually 2) and can provide for my family because I know so many are out of work and don't have that blessing, but some days are just a little too much. Hubby is doing much better. We go for his first follow up today. My oldest had to order his class ring today to the tune of $475, which made me really glad I have 2 jobs:laugh:

Renae...I'm sorry you are feeling bad. Rest and take it easy. Hopefully you will feel better soon:flowerforyou:

Laura...Good for you. Way to keep a positive attitude. I will drink more water today with you. That is my biggest weakness. I love to drink tea. I changed to Splenda a long time ago but I still love my tea.
  • renaegry
    Options
    ThanksTammy, I actually found some energy and I took the kids for a walk in the jogging stroller for 30 mins. Burnt 356 cals. Very nice out today only -9C.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning team... We finally got our science fair project done last night at 10:30 and then I typed til 12:30 so once again I'm pooped. One of my son's friends lives with his father who doesn't take very much care as far as school work goes. He came over last night and had not started anything for his project, which is 2 science test grades, so I bought him some supplies and helped him get his project together. I let him use our "back-up" project for my son. We did two just in case one flopped. I have a hard time watching other kids go without if I can help. I think I need about a 36 hour day to get it all done. Oh well. I try every day to stop and be thankful that I have a job (actually 2) and can provide for my family because I know so many are out of work and don't have that blessing, but some days are just a little too much. Hubby is doing much better. We go for his first follow up today. My oldest had to order his class ring today to the tune of $475, which made me really glad I have 2 jobs:laugh:

Renae...I'm sorry you are feeling bad. Rest and take it easy. Hopefully you will feel better soon:flowerforyou:

Laura...Good for you. Way to keep a positive attitude. I will drink more water today with you. That is my biggest weakness. I love to drink tea. I changed to Splenda a long time ago but I still love my tea.

What an inspirational story. Thank goodness there are mom's like you looking out for others!!! Way to go! You are a GREAT MOM!!!!

I know the feeling on the class rings.....Aren't they rediculous!!! Each year they keep going up and up and up!!!
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Morning all! WOW I am on here late for me! The day is speeding by. Back on the 1200 calories. That is such a jump from the 2000. HOLY MOLY!!!!!

I agree with Tammy in that we are all winners because we have perserverance!!!! Good for us and keep it up team!!! ;)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!
    Ann
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Had a great day on the scale today. Broke the 200 barrier with Gym Clothes and Shoes on today. (I use my weigh ins from the gym, not at home. I officially have 10.1 more pounds to hit my goal. Gonna try my hardest to hit it by Easter.

Tammy, $475........HOLY COW!!!!!

Renae..........Drink even more water than normal and take it easy. -9C is not exactly "warm stroll in the park weather"

So, what's our challenge this week?
  • tamelab
    Options
    Had a great day on the scale today. Broke the 200 barrier with Gym Clothes and Shoes on today. (I use my weigh ins from the gym, not at home. I officially have 10.1 more pounds to hit my goal. Gonna try my hardest to hit it by Easter.

Tammy, $475........HOLY COW!!!!!

Renae..........Drink even more water than normal and take it easy. -9C is not exactly "warm stroll in the park weather"

So, what's our challenge this week?

I am so glad that my son's school did the orders now. He is only in the 10th grade and they won't get their rings until September of Junior year, so I have until August 2010 to pay for the ring. I get to make payments whenever I can until then, which really saved me.
  • tamelab
    Options
    OK team...I just did Turbo Jam 20 minute workout and I have come to one conclusion. I have the rhythm of a rock. I spent a good bit of my workout just trying to figure out how she turned her legs when she did this move or how she was turning when she did that move, etc... I hope it gets better as I do it more. I can't imagine that watching the TV in total confusion burned too many calories :laugh:
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Great week, everyone
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my day is off to a great start. The past 2 days have not been good for me, but today I am going to make sure I go all day and not go over on my calories. I need to get back the determination that I had when I first started this thing on January 1, 2009. I want this more than any thing on earth, and I know what to do. I just keep messing up. I need to stay focused.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Feeling a bit better, but not 100%, but still managed to drag my butt to step aerobics and burned 735 cals. Tomorrow I will either take the kids for a walk around town (most likely) or will tackle the treadmill. Hope everyone had a good day.
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good Thursday morning team...I didn't exercise yesterday but am heading to the gym as soon as I finish typing this morning. I am taking my youngest son to the circus tonight. My oldest son doesn't want to go and hubby isn't up to sitting that long yet without his knee hurting. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Last WEEK: 182
    Current weight: 183

I am UP a pound this week. I had a very off week with my food diet and i cheated alot. I thought i was going to gain more honestly. My weight went threw spirals this week. Thursday i was at 182, sunday i was at 185, and today i was at 183. Very weird. The good news is that i am fully confident that i can get back on my plan and back to working out. I am not going to stress it.

SARINA
  • renaegry
    Options
    Yeah yeah yeah. I am not sure how, if it was drinking 2 cups of green tea every day, or if i was just that much heavier last week because of tom, but I weighed in today at 161.8 - lost 3.4lbs. I knew it was going to be a good weighin - last night after big steak supper i weighed myself - and i weighed less then i did last friday.

The key now is will it stay off. We have a big party weekend this weekend (Winter Festival), I am taking the kids to my Mom's today, so the DH and I will be kidless. But I do still have this silly headcold, so not sure how much I will enjoy the evening festivities.

I haven't been working out as much, Mom and Wed to step aerobics, then Tues and Thurs took the kids for a walk in jogging stroller around the town for 30 mins.