Tough Mudder!

Options
124»

Replies

• MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I'm competing in my 1st Tough Mudder in August 2013 at Mt. Snow (VT) . . . Going w/ a group from my CrossFit box - Can't Wait !!!!

We're doing that one as well because the Warrior Dash wasn't the slighest bit daunting.

I am now training for a half marathon AND the TM. I'm clearly doing my midlife crisis wrong.

At 41, I'm prepping for my 1st triathlon (ever) in 2013 . . . Going to try and get at least 2 sprint-trialthons done before the TM in August.

**and since 2-wrongs have been know to make a right - You must be doing your mid-life crissis right :-)
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I'm competing in my 1st Tough Mudder in August 2013 at Mt. Snow (VT) . . . Going w/ a group from my CrossFit box - Can't Wait !!!!

We're doing that one as well because the Warrior Dash wasn't the slighest bit daunting.

I am now training for a half marathon AND the TM. I'm clearly doing my midlife crisis wrong.

At 41, I'm prepping for my 1st triathlon (ever) in 2013 . . . Going to try and get at least 2 sprint-trialthons done before the TM in August.

**and since 2-wrongs have been know to make a right - You must be doing your mid-life crissis right :-)

I challenged my entire high school graduating class to do it with me for our 20th year reunion this coming year... can I join you on the mid-life crisis wagon?
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

I challenged my entire high school graduating class to do it with me for our 20th year reunion this coming year... can I join you on the mid-life crisis wagon?

Hop on board!!!