Dexter Discussion.....Spoilers inside.

Options

Replies

• mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I agree that it was dumb for them to arrest Hannah. Of course she's going to use her knowledge of Dexter's real self to her advantage. Obviously the preview scene with Doakes in it has to be a dream, but I also hope the scene where Dexter is getting arrested is a dream. There is only one season left, and I don't want it to be a season about Dexter on trial. I can't wait to see what's going to happen!

Sunday is definitely the best night on TV with Dexter and Homeland (and Next Iron Chef on Food Network)!!!
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm torn on whether or not Deb poisoned herself. Hannah did say she doesnt make mistakes. As crazy as it sounds, I believe it. Deb knows how much medicine she could take without killing herself. She also knew Dexter would test everything to see if it was Hannah.

The shipping container scene was intense!

Sunday is going to be fun... Dexter and Homeland finales. :)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    That episode was GREAT!!

I was completely shocked when we found out that it was Dexter being set up!

As far as Deb doing that to herself, I can't see it....and even with what Hanna said about not making mistakes, she could have put enough in, but Deb only drank half of it....

As far as if Hanna will sing or not, I have no idea, but the thought crossed my mind, that is for sure!

I am loving Sunday too, Dexter AND Survivor finale, what a great TV night....break out the popcorn!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Tonight is the finale!! Can't wait!!
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Used to love this show and actually, I still do, but this season has just got silly. The plot has more holes than my old jumper, the characters aren't true to themselves and where it used to be subtle and let storylines play out it's now just in your face action and wrapping massive storylines up before you've even had chance to think about them.
  • DaphneAtx
    Options
    I think this season is MUCH better than last season. So much intensity. I freaked out when LaGuerta showed up at the shipping yard! I have no idea what's going to happen tonight, but I'm sad it's the end of the season.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Well,well,well.... Laquerta is getting ballsy. What a way to try and set up Dexter. Releasing a prisoner that she knew he would want. Sacrificing the guy. Still a crooked cop. But now she has proof that the Bay Harbor Butcher is alive and well.

Now, did Deb mess with her own water to frame Hannah? I do not think so, but it is possible. I wish the show would have let him have the relationship. It seemed kind of rushed the way they got rid of her. Did Debra not think that Hannah could spill the beans on Dexter for a plea bargain???

my first instinct was it was too easy, Dexter is a forensic expert. I think it was the witness or Deb did it to herself
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Used to love this show and actually, I still do, but this season has just got silly. The plot has more holes than my old jumper, the characters aren't true to themselves and where it used to be subtle and let storylines play out it's now just in your face action and wrapping massive storylines up before you've even had chance to think about them.

true they see the finish line and are rushing through it....Travis Marshall commands a whole season but Hannah and Isaak don't
  • threeonethree
    Options
    I think this season is MUCH better than last season. So much intensity. I freaked out when LaGuerta showed up at the shipping yard! I have no idea what's going to happen tonight, but I'm sad it's the end of the season.

Ugh I know. After tonight it's going to be an entire year before a new episode. :\
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Well,well,well.... Laquerta is getting ballsy. What a way to try and set up Dexter. Releasing a prisoner that she knew he would want. Sacrificing the guy. Still a crooked cop. But now she has proof that the Bay Harbor Butcher is alive and well.

Now, did Deb mess with her own water to frame Hannah? I do not think so, but it is possible. I wish the show would have let him have the relationship. It seemed kind of rushed the way they got rid of her. Did Debra not think that Hannah could spill the beans on Dexter for a plea bargain???

my first instinct was it was too easy, Dexter is a forensic expert. I think it was the witness or Deb did it to herself

What witness?

I hated the Isaak story line, I found that one very boring......

I thought last seasons story line was great, almost as good as season 4's
  • islandbeauty81
    islandbeauty81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am secretly hoping that Dexter and Hannah run away together. Maybe go on a killing spree.
  • threeonethree
    Options
    Hopefully LaGuerta is wrapped in plastic tonight. That's all I'm sayin lol
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for tonight! The season finale should be awesome. I do think Deb drugged herself and it will be very interesting to see what happens to LaGuerta.
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a episode last night. Sad we have to wait till Fall 2013 now for more Dexter. Guess I will need to get my Dexter fix with watching all 6 dvd sets I have of previous seasons till then.
  • threeonethree
    Options
    Fun night. Dexter and Homeland both had a couple nice surprises.

Interested to see where the Hannah storyline will end up...
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I figured the Hanna story line was over now that the season was....no?
  • madworld1
    Options
    Remember she put a black orchid on his doorstep? I don't think she is done. I cannot wait for next season! I just really hope that they don't do any love scenes with Deb and Dexter. That's just gross... even if they aren't blood related. I'm going to be so sad when it's over for good.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    OMG I will DIE for Deb and Dexter become involved, I think it is gross too....

My daughter and I watch it together.....and I have a son, that is 14, and he is my birth child, and my daughter is 16, but I adopted her when she was 10 years old, and it makes us relate to if that was him and her, and just grosses us out, lol
  • madworld1
    Options
    OMG I will DIE for Deb and Dexter become involved, I think it is gross too....

My daughter and I watch it together.....and I have a son, that is 14, and he is my birth child, and my daughter is 16, but I adopted her when she was 10 years old, and it makes us relate to if that was him and her, and just grosses us out, lol

Haha! I'm glad I'm not the only fan that will be grossed out! Let's just hope that the writers are smarter than that! Ewww....
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Dexter had it all figured out with who is shooting whom and with which gun. Deb messed that up shooting LaQ with her own gun, tsk tsk. She really screwed the pooch now, lol. But maybe Dexter will love her more as an equal now that she killed for him (maybe LaQ didn't die?). Not saying they should get involved, I agree, EW, but he's always kept her shielded from his true self, even when she found out about him, so maybe he'll be freer now and let her in more. She'll be more F'd up than ever tho, lol. And no way we won't be seeing Hannah again after that orchid and no real closure between them. I can't believe it will be so long until the next season, sigh.