Shakeology

Options

Replies

• curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I love shakeology! I mix it with water if im in a hurry or if I want a shake I blend lite vanilla millk, choc shakeology, and 2T of peanut butter and ice it tastes like a reeses shake yummmmmmmm

SOUNDS YUMMY!!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I generally use milk or Almond milk....still, it is too plain for me. I'd like to find some recipes.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I like unsweetened almond milk as it makes it creamier. I have a few different extracts that I use to change the flavors. Coconut, vanilla, maple, peppermint etc, or I'll use PB2 or peanut butter. Definitely ice too.
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I like Shakeology and that has nothing to do about being a BB coach. It has to do that I am truly passionate about the product and I believe in it. If I was not a coach, I would still be drinking this. It has changed my life for the better. I had really bad IBS and I am allergic to a lot of different types of food. I was getting sick everyday that I was miserable. Since drinking Shakeology, my IBS has been controlled and I don't have to worry about getting sick. That is why I love Shakeology. I am a picky eater and I have really found a product I believe in. I am may be a coach but I am also a teacher. I am all about helping people.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    What happens if you put MIO in shakeology?
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    For the chocolate I use almond milk or water. Tropical I have found water and ice mixed in a blender with it makes it less gritty and it tastes awesome!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

death box meets death bottle
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    It obviously destroys the biophotons. Then it wouldn't improve your immune system.
    I would advise against it.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

It explodes . . . great for calorie burning.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking Shakeology for 12 months now. I have lost 24lbs. I love it. It has helped my immune system. It has my energy level and I just overall feel better.

what were your immunoglobulin levels before and after?

I like to mix mine with IVIG and penicillin.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    So I had a friend give me two fo the Shakeology drinks to try. He gave me chocolate and chocolate vegan flavors. I'm not sure what's the best thing to mix them with. i don't think apple juice would work since it's chocolate, would milk or water taste good? what do you mix yours with?

Like any good dealer..the first hit is always free.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Oh and Shakeology shouldn't be heated!

and NEVER feed it after midnight!!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    So I had a friend give me two fo the Shakeology drinks to try. He gave me chocolate and chocolate vegan flavors. I'm not sure what's the best thing to mix them with. i don't think apple juice would work since it's chocolate, would milk or water taste good? what do you mix yours with?

Like any good dealer..the first hit is always free.

Love this one!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

The first hit is always free... ETA: Dammit. Brett beat me to it.

Personally, I think I'd follow Nancy Reagan's advice from the 1980s for this one too.

(I always mix my protein powders with water since milk and I aren't on speaking terms. That should work for your protein powder too.)
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I use coffee and unsweetened Almond Milk.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I like unsweetened almond milk as it makes it creamier. I have a few different extracts that I use to change the flavors. Coconut, vanilla, maple, peppermint etc, or I'll use PB2 or peanut butter. Definitely ice too.

Sugar free Torani syrups are also great for flavoring in lieu of extracts. I've managed to make my own peppermint mocha and a salted caramel mocha just from their flavors. I was hesitant because sugar free is never as good as the sugary alternative.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    dejavu_zpsc86052e8.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

And then put it in the microwave???

Mind. Blown.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Hi! I saw that you were having some issues with the Shakeology mix. If you are interested, I have been using a product that works for me, and it based on science. IM me if you are interested. K? Thanks.

Cant you tell all of us?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking Shakeology for 12 months now. I have lost 24lbs. I love it. It has helped my immune system. It has my energy level and I just overall feel better.

I feel better and have more energy from losing weight also.